Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon

PowerI

Since the bowl game it's been nothing but crap. I wish nothing but the best for Stanley, but I think he made the wrong decision. I can't understand why some of these kids can't see the forrest for the trees. I don't think he's going to go in the first 4 rounds and might not get drafted at all except as a free agent. It's a lose-lose situation for both Auburn and Stanley. Auburn loses a great defensive end and Stanley doesn't get the money he'd hoped for. Well, I hope he does well and has a great NFL career, I just wish he would have stayed one more year at Auburn.

I hope we hear some good news because January's been nothing but crap to say the least.

"nothing but crap."?

What a pathetic life you must live.

Thus is the way of a uater. :thumbsup::lol:

wow! :blink:

well power look on the bright side, january isn't through yet and maybe all of auburns 4 star recruits will go someone where else to play ball.

I was thinking about whether he made the "wrong" decision when I heard the news and had a new thought (for me, anyway.)

If I had a good chance to have the job that I always wanted when I was 21 years old, I probably would have taken it. Regardless of what it payed.

There aren't any guarantees either way. If he waits a year, he could get injured or could have his stock drop for other reasons If he leaves this year he might not get drafted or might not make a team like Robert Johnson (who has been in the league, at least off and on but had a rocky start). I think he has a good chance of seeing his dream, even if he isn't signing for millions of dollars. Besides, if his workouts are as good as we might expect, he could be one of those workout warriors who climbs up the draft boards.

Just another way of looking at it.

I was disappointed by the Stanley decision BUT,

we don't unterstand his personal health situation, his family relationship, his academic standing, or his private attitude regarding Auburn.....

Archived