Carlos vs Caddy

DCTiger

Obviously, everyone in DC is mucho excited to have Carlos back from his bicept injury since our vereran CB Shawn Springs is down. That was a pretty big story round here this week.

Of course their was a lot of talk about the redskins facing a healthy Cadillac. Didnt hear any mention that Rogers and Williams were roomates last year.

I'm pulling for the skins. Who is everyone else pulling for?

wish carlos the best..and hope he wins a lot of games at washington....but defiently pulling for TB....go crazy cadillac, go crazy

Just noticed Carnell and Carlos chatting after a play. Wonder if its "Hey buddy, what cho up to tonight?" or "Im gonna tattoo my facemask in your freakin chest, fool!"

Just noticed Carnell and Carlos chatting after a play. Wonder if its "Hey buddy, what cho up to tonight?" or "Im gonna tattoo my facemask in your freakin chest, fool!"

Just got my answer. Them boys ain't gonna be sharing an ice cream after this one. The ref just had to separate them after Carlos paid him a lick.

Whew. This is a good one.

Marcus Washington? :)

:au::homer:

i had the game on but volume down....can somebody that saw the play tell me what the referee said about the pass TB threw into the endzone. the backjudge ruled it incomplete on the field......My take on it was....first he caught it...once he catches it in the endzone the ball is dead..TOUCHDOWN!!!....wondering what the explanation was...it sure was completed as far as i'm concerned..i think they blew this one...

i had the game on but volume down....can somebody that saw the play tell me what the referee said about the pass TB threw into the endzone. the backjudge ruled it incomplete on the field......My take on it was....first he caught it...once he catches it in the endzone the ball is dead..TOUCHDOWN!!!....wondering what the explanation was...it sure was completed as far as i'm concerned..i think they blew this one...

Seems the rule states that if a player catches the ball in the air and is being tackled by a defender, the player must hold on to the ball when he hits the ground. Since Carlos was tackling the guy in the endzone and the ball popped out when he hit the ground ... its incomplete. All of the announcers seemed to agree with the rule and the call.

Did anyone hear if Marcus W. got player of the game?

On Tampa Bay, I have been watching them all year and their offensive imagination, scheming and play calling is horrible, almost as bad as the Nallsminger days; hand-off to Caddy up the middle, Caddy up the middle again or short pass, Caddy to the sideline, then hope for a 5 yards plus pass completion for a 1st down. They do NOTHING to confuse a defense and get their number 5 pick the ball in open space, or some kind of misdirection to open up holes for him; it is the most basic I-back offense anyone, college or Pro, is running these days. Given the horrible offensive coaching Caddy was left with, it is a great accomplishment that he made 1000 yards this season. If they will go out and find an OC with just a little bit of intelligence and imagination (but not Borges please), Tampa Bay can make a run for the Super Bowl next year...

Did anyone hear if Marcus W. got player of the game?

209665[/snapback]

I think the ESPN sunday night idiots did say he was their player-of-the-game. Those guys wear on me big-time - Mike Patrick is becoming almost as bad as Tirico in his urgent half-screech delivery, and Paul Maguire (Mr. "I'm gonna tell you something", and it is going to be either obvious or wrong!) is a clown.

By the way, congrats to Lou Holt-th (splash your face with water for effect) - evidently he had last year's Thorpe Award winner over there in Columbia (some guy named Carlos Rogers?)

Only thing that could be worse would be Musberger doing the game, but luckily he doesn't seem to do NFL (probably because there are no co-eds to hit on in the NFL)

Marcus Washington?  :)

:au:   :homer:

209657[/snapback]

WHOO HOO...Guess I got dat right!!! ONE IN A ROW!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

Archived