Bo Harris Commits to Auburn

SKCAUB

Don't have a link, but he's our 17th commitment, and he projects as...get this...a RUNNING BACK, at the next level. Weighs 223 and and has 4.49 speed.

We have waited a long time for another "BO." hehehehe Go Bo! :thumbsup:

Rivals has nothing yet, but Scout is reporting that hes verbaled with us.

PS: Both scout and Rivals have him projected as a LB, I doubt he comes on as a RB.

Word has it that he might not qualify..........Therefore look for us to also ink Craig Stevens LB........also, this might be a sign that Hendrick Levarette (sp?) is going to commit to either Ole Piss or Southern Piss.......Maybe we could have him go to the University High School in Florida :D , talking about Bo Harris. War "BY GOD" Eagle.

Conyers, Ga.--Bo Harris, a talented running back and linebacker from Heritage High School, has committed to Auburn even though he won’t be able to join the 2006 Auburn football team.

“I leave on Friday and I am going to go to Milford Academy,” Harris tells Inside the Auburn Tigers. “My test scores are fine, but my GPA isn’t high enough. I will be enrolled at Auburn in January of 2007.”

After rushing for more than 1,100 yards with 17 touchdowns as a senior, he earned All-Area and All-State honors.

Probably so but right now this is what he is saying:

"Harris adds, “I will play wherever the coaches want me, but the Auburn coaches said they want me to be a running back so that is where I imagine I will be. "

Don't have a link, but he's our 17th commitment, and he projects as...get this...a RUNNING BACK, at the next level. Weighs 223 and and has 4.49 speed.

209824[/snapback]

Hmmm . . . 6'2, 223 lbs.? Isn't that way too big to be a linebacker at Auburn these days? :poke:

Probably so but right now this is what he is saying:

"Harris adds, “I will play wherever the coaches want me, but the Auburn coaches said they want me to be a running back so that is where I imagine I will be. "

209842[/snapback]

He won't play till 2007, and he could be a Ronnie type...back there with Ben Tate. Hmmmmm...... B)

:au::homer:

Who knows what our chances of landing Craig Stevens are?

209856[/snapback]

About 55%. Bama is the other team in it for his signature. If FSU were to get involved late they would probably be a big contender. I believe we have a good chance of landing Craig.

About 55%. Bama is the other team in it for his signature. If FSU were to get involved late they would probably be a big contender. I believe we have a good chance of landing Craig.

I'm pretty sure Craig Stevens said that despite being from Tallahassee he has no desire to stay near home. Its us vs. the smaller school in the west. I hope we get him.

Archived