I Believe in Auburn and Love It!

boddatiger99

What Reason BEST Supports Why You Bleed Orange and Blue?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What Reason BEST Supports Why You Bleed Orange and Blue?

• Because I graduated from the Lovliest Village on the Plains.
    • Duh, Jordan Hare Stadium on a Saturday afternoon!
    • Grew up a tiger. Most of my family attended AU.
    • The AUburn spirit is like nothing I've experienced before.
    • Because I hate Bama.
    • Because I love the number 4 (and 5, 6,7....).
    • Purely academic. Enjoyed my major and degree.
    • Met my spouse there.
    • Found God there.
    • Had the time of my life there.

I could pick all of them, and it would apply. But I think the AUburn spirit best sums it up.

I have been to many stadiums and campuses across this great country of ours, but I have never expeienced any better spirit than found on the Auburn University campus. The people make this university very special. It is something that gets into your blood and keep building every year. You want to share it with the younger generation, for the future to be even brighter than you can remember it. I try to expose as many young people to this experience as possible. I have seen Jr High school kids come away from Auburn as changed young adults. I have seen younger kids argue over which teams are best. Auburn usually prevails at being the best. I have heard kids have their breath take a gasp as we drove up to J-H stadium. I have been enrolled at other schools, but nothing can replace the Auburn Spirit. I believe in Auburn, and of course, I love it!! The sports are an added bonus, the icing on the cake of this fine university.

War Eagle !!

i'll take all of 'em but my family went there. i was the first. without a doubt the most fun i have ever had in my life. i love my god, my family, and auburn university. i wake up every day thinking how much i hate the crimson tide. i love it. i love it. i love it. war damn eagle!

This is by far the toughest poll yet. I could pick just about all of them but I went with grew up a tiger. My dad graduated from Auburn and our family has spent a lot of time in Auburn through the years. Some of my best memories as a child were our weekend trips to Auburn. My dad and mom were season ticket holders and took us to most all of the games growing up. I started going so young I don't even remember my first time. My brother and I went on to graduate from Auburn and my sister will graduate from pharmacy school next year. There is something very special about Auburn University that can't be summed up with words. You truely have to be a part of it to totally understand. I believe in Auburn and will always love it!

Auburn Spirit, by far. Auburn is so much more than a university, Auburn is your life. Once it is in your blood, it's there forever.

Archived