Whitehead

AuburnGrad02'

The bama machine is putting tremendous pressure on Whitehead and his family. This includes incentives which I don't need to spell out here.

So it appears....that If peanut's mom can get out of work..that they will be visiting auburn together this weekend....(otherwise he'll visit bama)....

another rumor says that someone saw Peanut at target with an AU hat on...this is all just hear say to pass the time until Christmas..i mean signing day

The bama machine is putting tremendous pressure on Whitehead and his family. This includes incentives which I don't need to spell out here.

214712[/snapback]

I guess Logan Young hasn't reported to prison yet.

214712[/snapback]

I guess Logan Young hasn't reported to prison yet.

214928[/snapback]

Maybe not, but this is the Birmingham chapter of the FOPBB (Friends of Paul Bear Bryant) :big:

C'mon, let's get a little of this out in the open. If there really are intense pressures being put on him and incentives being placed in front of his family, then please tell us what they are or give us some idea. B/c if this is true, then this is nothing more than the same old s**t out of Tuscaloosa, and certain officials out to be aware of it and this should be public knowledge. Obviously, if his father is in the insurance business and if this is really happening, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out how he's being pressured, if he really is being pressured. But I think many of us would like to know more, that is, if its really out there. Thanks and WDE!

In regards to the insurance thing...you're thinking of a different recruit Tim Hawthorne.....

Now with outside pressures on peanut? who knows...there is speculation that there is some inside pressure on him tho. Alegedly his mother is a Bama fan and is pushing for alabama. This next week is going to be wild. who knows where any of our guys wind up

Archived