Under Armour Gear

Aubie7

I got to work this morning and it was here!!!

An official Auburn Under Amour hat!! They haven't even been made yet for sale! It looks great! "AU" logo on front with Under Armour symbol stitched in ORANGE on the left side. Has small Under Armour tag on back.

and the pic is coming when???? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

214752[/snapback]

I don't do pics. Just don't have the equipment! Sorry.

214766[/snapback]

You just dangled a carrot in front of a bunch of starving horses then pulled it away. :no::big::big::big:

and the pic is coming when???? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

214752[/snapback]

I don't do pics. Just don't have the equipment! Sorry.

214766[/snapback]

You just dangled a carrot in front of a bunch of starving horses then pulled it away. :no::big::big::big:

214773[/snapback]

Sorry about that! They should be in stores in a few months.

It has a formed brim

4-way stretch head band

looks great

the material has a different feel and look to it than the Russell hats

speaking of under armor, will the jersesys look any different now with our under armor contract? I cant see them keeping russel's design, i mean, the whole purpose of a company like nike or under armor to make deals is to get there names out there and the teams to wear the companies designs.

(although nike and under armor allready has their name out there, but you know what i mean)

speaking of under armor, will the jersesys look any different now with our under armor contract?  I cant see them keeping russel's design, i mean, the whole purpose of a company like nike or under armor to make deals is to get there names out there and the teams to wear the companies designs.

(although nike and under armor allready has their name out there, but you know what i mean)

214816[/snapback]

Its not Russell's design, its Auburn's. Did Uat's jersey's change when they switched from russell to nike. Nope.

speaking of under armor, will the jersesys look any different now with our under armor contract?  I cant see them keeping russel's design, i mean, the whole purpose of a company like nike or under armor to make deals is to get there names out there and the teams to wear the companies designs.

214816[/snapback]

Its not Russell's design, its Auburn's. Did Uat's jersey's change when they switched from russell to nike. Nope.

214823[/snapback]

oh but it did change, im sure instead of a russel logo it had a nike logo, thats a change.

And just because tenn. didnt change doesnt mean that ours wont, i mean, we are a totally different school with a totally different company. Who knows, tommy is the river boat gambler, maybe he is gunna gamble with a jersey change.

214816[/snapback]

214823[/snapback]

oh but it did change, im sure instead of a russel logo it had a nike logo, thats a change.

And just because tenn. didnt change doesnt mean that ours wont, i mean, we are a totally different school with a totally different company. Who knows, tommy is the river boat gambler, maybe he is gunna gamble with a jersey change.

214834[/snapback]

Point is, it is up to Auburn whether they change or not. If Tommy changes them, he'll hear it from the alumni($$$$$$$$).

I'll give you some advice, don't say o***** jerseys!

214816[/snapback]

214823[/snapback]

214834[/snapback]

Point is, it is up to Auburn whether they change or not. If Tommy changes them, he'll hear it from the alumni($$$$$$$$).

I'll give you some advice, don't say o***** jerseys!

214836[/snapback]

Oh that would be hideous, i wouldnt care if they changed the jersey design, but they need to keep the colors. (Although i wouldnt mind orange facemasks and cut-off, short jerseys as throwbacks)

bojackson.jpg

I just wish they'd stop wearing black socks!

214848[/snapback]

I think half white, half orange socks would be cool

Oh Boy!  Another orange jersey thread!  This makes 37!!

214853[/snapback]

Not a orange jersey thread, a orange facemask and sock thread!

I hope they don't do to us what they did to Maryland.... those things are ugly....

214871[/snapback]

I agree, i think that they could make some subtle changes on the jersey that would make it alittle different, but look basiclly the same. I think it needs to be a little different, as this is a start of a new era, but i dont think it needs to be anything major. And def. not orange around the numbers like Bowden did.

There have been a few small changes to the jerseys over the last several years. Like the small :au: under the collar that was added in the mid 90's, the blue collar on the white jerseys, Auburn in small print across the chest, and the SEC patch added last year. (I'm not counting the shadowed numbers of 96-98.) I'm sure the jerseys will stay basically the same. I just wonder about the small details.

There have been a few small changes to the jerseys over the last several years.  Like the small :au: under the collar that was added in the mid 90's, the blue collar on the white jerseys, Auburn in small print across the chest, and the SEC patch added last year.  (I'm not counting the shadowed numbers of 96-98.)  I'm sure the jerseys will stay basically the same.  I just wonder about the small details.

214895[/snapback]

That is true, i didnt think about those small things that have been added over the past couple years. I just dont see under armor not making us use their design of some kind. Im sure Russel had a copyright on there design, so it cant be the same. And plus, under armor has a certain look that they are trying to acheive, the jersey's we have now dont achieve that look.

I think Under Armor will put Au in the best looking jerseys and apparal made...........I am so glad because the russel shirts and hats were horrible looking

Archived