Under Armour Gear

Aubie7

speaking of under armor, will the jersesys look any different now with our under armor contract?  I cant see them keeping russel's design, i mean, the whole purpose of a company like nike or under armor to make deals is to get there names out there and the teams to wear the companies designs.

(although nike and under armor allready has their name out there, but you know what i mean)

214816[/snapback]

Its not Russell's design, its Auburn's. Did Uat's jersey's change when they switched from russell to nike. Nope.

214823[/snapback]

oh but it did change, im sure instead of a russel logo it had a nike logo, thats a change.

And just because tenn. didnt change doesnt mean that ours wont, i mean, we are a totally different school with a totally different company. Who knows, tommy is the river boat gambler, maybe he is gunna gamble with a jersey change.

214834[/snapback]

YES!! :cheer:

I would love a return to the orange facemask.

/waits for the flame war to begin. :flame:   :flame:   :whistle:

214844[/snapback]

Those things looked great!!! It adds some detail to the whole uniform and breaks up all of the blue.

There have been a few small changes to the jerseys over the last several years.  Like the small :au: under the collar that was added in the mid 90's, the blue collar on the white jerseys, Auburn in small print across the chest, and the SEC patch added last year.  (I'm not counting the shadowed numbers of 96-98.)  I'm sure the jerseys will stay basically the same.  I just wonder about the small details.

214895[/snapback]

That is true, i didnt think about those small things that have been added over the past couple years. I just dont see under armor not making us use their design of some kind. Im sure Russel had a copyright on there design, so it cant be the same. And plus, under armor has a certain look that they are trying to acheive, the jersey's we have now dont achieve that look.

214904[/snapback]

Under Armour can't makes us do anything. Russell doesn't have a copyright on the jerseys, Auburn does. That's why you'll see Auburn jerseys made for fans by nike and russell. The only way Under armour could MAKE us change anything is if it was in the contract. If that were the case you would've heard about it by now.

There have been a few small changes to the jerseys over the last several years.  Like the small :au: under the collar that was added in the mid 90's, the blue collar on the white jerseys, Auburn in small print across the chest, and the SEC patch added last year.  (I'm not counting the shadowed numbers of 96-98.)  I'm sure the jerseys will stay basically the same.  I just wonder about the small details.

214895[/snapback]

That is true, i didnt think about those small things that have been added over the past couple years. I just dont see under armor not making us use their design of some kind. Im sure Russel had a copyright on there design, so it cant be the same. And plus, under armor has a certain look that they are trying to acheive, the jersey's we have now dont achieve that look.

214904[/snapback]

Under Armour can't makes us do anything. Russell doesn't have a copyright on the jerseys, Auburn does. That's why you'll see Auburn jerseys made for fans by nike and russell. The only way Under armour could MAKE us change anything is if it was in the contract. If that were the case you would've heard about it by now.

215005[/snapback]

well, maybe we will change, maybe we wont. Personally i dont care as long as its nothing like nike teams wore this year. If Tommy said there will be no change, then im sure there wont be a change.

Not really sure where I stand on the Under Armor stuff, but, I HATE (And it is a STRONG word) the university of nike crapola. Any "swoosh" is a bad "swoosh".

speaking of under armor, will the jersesys look any different now with our under armor contract?  I cant see them keeping russel's design, i mean, the whole purpose of a company like nike or under armor to make deals is to get there names out there and the teams to wear the companies designs.

(although nike and under armor allready has their name out there, but you know what i mean)

214816[/snapback]

ORANGE JERSERYS would be nice!!!! :roflol::blink: .......SHHHHHHHH.....Forgot cant say that word here...

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ITS A JOKE.....I do not wnat those hiddious things any where near auburn.

Sorry that was a loaded quote from above....just had to be done...again I am sorry for bringing that up....Then why did you bring it up U Ask>>>> Cause the whole talk about u know what Makes me Laugh my :moon: off

Orange pants, navy jerseys with one orange sleeve.

215036[/snapback]

one orange pant, one blue pant, one orange sleeve, one white sleeve with the rest of the top blue and orange helmets. Oh and orange shoes.

Guest Tigrinum Major

215036[/snapback]

Don't you have a physics lab to go teach or something?

Guest Tigrinum Major

215036[/snapback]

one orange pant, one blue pant, one orange sleeve, one white sleeve with the rest of the top blue and orange helmets. Oh and orange shoes.

215189[/snapback]

Your feminine side is showing.

Top?

It's a jersey.

215036[/snapback]

215189[/snapback]

Top?

It's a jersey.

215195[/snapback]

sarcasm ;)

Guest Tigrinum Major

215036[/snapback]

215189[/snapback]

Top?

It's a jersey.

215195[/snapback]

sarcasm ;)

215253[/snapback]

I know. My smartaleckishness was showing. Don't take it personal.

Archived