Chicago GM Rips Former Tiger Tight End

Guest Tigrinum Major

Mom lives in Chicago, she has been telling me about this for quite sometime.

I don't blame Frank for being bitter with the way things ended there. He was basically the White Sox for quite sometime. He stayed with them when he surely could have gone to a better team via free-agency somewhere.

Its pretty much Frank doesn't feel that he was treated properly and the city of Chicago thinks that he is selfish and being a baby.

Chris Dimino ( AM790TheZone) made a comment about Frank borrowing $$ from the White Sox, per the comments by their GM. Airing this out in public is one thing, but take for a moment to consider that Frank EARNED approx 86 Million $$ while he was w/ the Sox organization....what's up w/ having to borrow any money from anyone at all ??? :huh:

All in all, Frank didn't come off looking too good. I know there's 2 sides, but dayum... this wasn't pretty.

Bah, I think the whining is coming from the White Sox camp more than Frank Thomas.

My personal opinion on the matter is Frank should have gotten out of there years ago. Reinsdorf has run off more good people in baseball and basketball than I can count.

:puke: damn mid-western yankees cannot handle criticism. Better worry about defending that World Series crown instead of what an ex player says about your organization.

Makes me glad to be a Cubs fan...

222525[/snapback]

Don't hear that very often :poke:

222542[/snapback]

Unfortunately you are right.

This year is finally the year though. :blink:

Archived