The Top 20 College Stadiums

WarTiger

Personally, I believe that any stadium that isn't on a college campus should be immediately disqualified. Just my opinion.... in the words of tig major, Feel free to opine...

Stadiums

That's the first I've heard (or in this case read) of lowering the field to put in low level seating. Leave it alone and enclose the endzones.

That's the first I've heard (or in this case read) of lowering the field to put in low level seating. Leave it alone and enclose the endzones.

223779[/snapback]

Lowering the field was considered briefly before the addition of the two new east-side upper deck sections (99 and 115). Although this worked succesfully at the horseshoe in Columbus, there were two problems with lowering the field at Jordan-Hare.

First of all, there is a large storm sewer line that runs under the field from north to south, between the west sideline and the west hashmarks. That storm line cannot be rerouted to allow lowering of the field, and in fact was just replaced last offseason.

The other thing is that if the field is lowered, it would affect the sightlines for the existing upper decks. In some areas of the upper decks, you would not be able to see the near corner of the endzones.

In my opinion, any website affiliated in some way with Max Howell needs to be immediately shut down.  What a dope.

223784[/snapback]

I can asssuuuuuuuree you that I've coached at every stadium North, South, East ANNNND West of the Pacos ! ( Yeah, Max, ok. What ever you say, old man )

:roflol:

Myself, I've been to Michigan, Ohio State, Washington, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, GA Tech , North Carolina and LSU.

Posted by AUraptor: Myself, I've been to Michigan, Ohio State, Washington, Florida, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, GA Tech , North Carolina and LSU.

I have been to OSU, FL, GA, FSU, Clemson, S.C., N.C., N.C. State, Maryland, LSU, Ga. Tech, Tennessee, Vandy, Miami, and Arkansas....

And OUR HOUSE is the best of them all. UT packs you in like tuna, FSU is a nice one, as is Clemson as long as you are in the lower levels or the lower uppers, Tech is small enough to see most anywhere, Miami SUX, OSU is cool... ect. Arkansas is not a bad place either.

But good ole Jordan Hare is the best!!!!!!! BIASED MAYBE, but I can be.

Archived