breaking news

kickinwang

So, who are the Dolphins giving up for Culpepper ??

What a steal a All-Pro qb for a second round pick!!!!!!!! The dolphins will have a big run next year with Dante and touchdown Ronnie Brown!!!!

Daunte Culpepper hasn't proven that he can do a damn thing without Randy Moss, furthermore hes coming back from blowing out his entire knee. I wouldn't get THAT excited.

PS: Drew Brees signed a 6 year deal with the Saints.

Guest Tigrinum Major
PS: Drew Brees signed a 6 year deal with the Saints.

225185[/snapback]

So, do they trade the second pick or go completely away from Leinart/Young?

I know a girl that was at Central Florida when he was there. She could not stand the guy and he was a trouble maker. Wasn't he involved in that boat thing that went down recently also.

Can't wait to pick on her about him returning to Florida, will be a good laugh and about 10 minutes of ranting.

Good move by the Saints, does this prove that Young/Lienert aren't that sought after in the draft? Culpepper doesn't need Moss to be a good qb, he threw to other wideouts other than Moss, and what exactly has Randy done in Oakland?

Good move by the Saints, does this prove that Young/Lienert aren't that sought after in the draft? Culpepper doesn't need Moss to be a good qb, he threw to other wideouts other than Moss, and what exactly has Randy done in Oakland?

225222[/snapback]

I think you're severely understating the effect that Moss had on Culpepper. Without Moss Culpepper was forced to actually read defences and make the proper decisions, and as you can see by last season...that didn't work out too well.

If I were the Saints I'd just sit there and take Mario Williams or D'Brickashaw...that team needs everything, and these two are stud prospects at two of the most sought after positions in football.

I think you're severely understating the effect that Moss had on Culpepper. Without Moss Culpepper was forced to actually read defences and make the proper decisions, and as you can see by last season...that didn't work out too well.

If I were the Saints I'd just sit there and take Mario Williams or D'Brickashaw...that team needs everything, and these two are stud prospects at two of the most sought after positions in football

Your correct sir.

I think you are overstating Moss, Culpepper had a horrible season because that team started to implode and they still haven't figured out what a running back is after that guy retired. Go back and look at Culpeppers 04 numbers, he would have been the MVP if Manning hadn't had a record setting season, but I'm sure Moss caught everyone of those 35+ touchdown passes and read the defenses and all Daunte had to do was throw it in a general spot.

All Daunte did is throw the ball up for most of Moss TD's

I remember his game against the Saints where 2 of his TD's were hail marys

225245[/snapback]

Could it be that the Saints secondary was so lost that you were saying Hail Marys during the play? :poke:

For all the haters out there...what kinda running game did the Vikings have....ok none...Ronnie Brown gives him that running game........Chris Chambers #84 WR 5-11 210 is a playmaker with Nick Saban's o this is a playoff team

Guest Tigrinum Major

He still has to pass a physical, which could be a problem. He basically shredded his ACL, MCL, anything with an L in it last year.

It will be interesting to see what transpires. That business is a crap shoot.

Could it be that the Saints secondary was so lost that you were saying Hail Marys during the play?  :poke:

That too but all he did was drop back and throw bomb's and Randy would catch them.

No Randy = No wins

225222[/snapback]

Haven't you heard? Brodie Croyle is everybody's All-PRO for the future and by far the best quarteback that has walked the earth (or was crushed into the earth :rolleyes: ) in the last decade! :big:

Wasn't he involved in that boat thing that went down recently also.

225218[/snapback]

You mean the cruise on Lake Winnetonkabedonkadonk?

Wasn't he involved in that boat thing that went down recently also.

225218[/snapback]

You mean the cruise on Lake Winnetonkabedonkadonk?

225498[/snapback]

Wherever it happened.

My friend went off on how much she hated Culpepper, obviously from what she said he wasn't much for birth control and has spawned many a kid.

Archived