NFL Draft - Au vs. Wis

Ronin

I was just noticing at Wisconsin has had 3 skill position players taken in the 1st 4 rounds. Perhaps it isn't as a big surprise we didn't win.

Okay, so I'm still looking for some comfort after watching the game with my (former) girlfriend who was rooting for Wis because she's working at their this year.

No, I didn't break up with her for that although it might have seemed like a good idea at the time.

Just occured to me that maybe having more draft picks taken so far is taking the sting out of Bama's loss for them! :)

I agree with Bamagrad.... just cuz you got a lot of pro players doesn't mean you have a great team. It takes chemistry. Bama, even tho they didnt go #1, had a few players drafted in day 1. South Carolina did as well... and we whooped both of them.

Also...players in the ACC (esp FSU and Miami) get a HUUUUUUGE bump from the media love affair with teams in that conf.

Half the high draft picks are because ESPN got on somebody's bandwagon and hammered it home. Only to see 1st rd bust after 1st rd bust...and have guys like Tom Brady come outta nowhere to get it done.

Archived