Question At Work Today

RadioWryn

I don't know the answer - I said it was Beard - others said it was Lude.

Anyone, who was the athletic director at Auburn that brought the Alabama game here in 1989? Was it Dye using the AD as a puppet?

I think that Pat Dye was both A.D. and H.C. at the time the agreement / demand was made that they play the game in Auburn or not at all.

You can't be serious, not knowing something as fundamental as that, mere months after the historical perspectives and reprisals associated with the field dedication.............

You can't be serious, not knowing something as fundamental as that, mere months after the historical perspectives and reprisals associated with the field dedication.............

235318[/snapback]

But did Dye start the ball rolling too? I thought it was the AD at the time, that's all..

When Pat Dye was hired in January of 1981 he also assumed the position of athletic director. He served as athletic director from 1981 until 1992. He resigned his position in 1992 amid the Eric Ramsey controversy. Dye claimed the Ramsey situation had nothing to do with his decision. Mike Lude was named as Dye’s successor.

Please mail us your AU card. It has officially been revoked... :poke:

Please mail us your AU card. It has officially been revoked... :poke:

235437[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::poke::roflol::roflol:

Archived