Incoming Freshmen on campus?

quietfan

Just wondering from those who might know:

Are any of our new signees on campus for summer school or are they waiting for fall? (Other than the few, like Ben Tate, who came in January.) If they are on board already, how much can they do in regards to conditioning, training, working with the team, etc., without violating NCAA regs on practice limits?

The DL from Opelika HS, Zach Clayton, is enrolling this summer. There is another starting this summer, but I don't remember who it is. No idea about NCAA regs on summer practice??

edit in:

It might Ensminger that is also enrolling this summer. Not for sure.

They can participate in workouts all summer if they want to, As long as it isn't coordinated by as coach as a team event. The players usually gang everybody together for workouts during the summer.

I had been getting updates from a fellow member on a Q&A session with all of our incoming recruits. It seems the majority of them said they will arrive on campus around June 6th.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I had been getting updates from a fellow member on a Q&A session with all of our incoming recruits.  It seems the majority of them said they will arrive on campus around June 6th.

237552[/snapback]

Do I know you?

I had been getting updates from a fellow member on a Q&A session with all of our incoming recruits.  It seems the majority of them said they will arrive on campus around June 6th.

237552[/snapback]

NO, NO, NO...that's D-DAY...most of the recruits are coming in on the 11th. :lol:

:au::homer:

237552[/snapback]

Do I know you?

237555[/snapback]

Welcome to AUNation Mr Esquire :poke:

The warmth and sincerity are overwhelming. You know, a guy takes a couple of days off and what does he get? Grief...grief I tell ya'. This is March 30th, isn't it?

:big:

How about Greg Smith? I heard that he was trying to be here for spring, but lacked a little school being able to come early. Is he clear to play in fall?

Greg Smith is not yet cleared...he still hasn't passed that algebra class he needs. He is attempting it for the third time I believe during the summer.

I read somewhere (I think my ITAT book that came in the mail) that Zack Clayton & Lee Tilly are on campus and are already enrolled in a Mini-semester (?).

There may have been someone else, I will check when I get home.

Archived