think the bunch at the crapstone

tombigbeetiger

are smart people?....just got this email from my brother....the bammerfarts should be proud of their coaches..........

The following came from a family member of mine that lives in Hamilton, AL

Jon, you work on campus what can you tell me about this.

Is it true as told to me by the family that is friends with this family

in Hamilton? I know sometimes things get stretched out of line.

Donna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

University of Alabama maybe getting sued soon!!

Hamilton Aggies (Marion County Alabama) were at football camp at the University of Alabama along with some other teams. A team from Mississippi came without their helmets. But instead of making them sit out of the scrimage game, they talked the Hamilton, AL team into playing them without helmets. To make a long story short, one of the Hamilton Aggies best players may never play football again !!

He collided with another player (one of his own teammates) and broke his nose & seven bones in his face. He had 2 surgeries Saturday on his nose & cheek at DCH in Tuscaloosa. He is home now, feeling some better, but still in alot of pain. This child is only 16 years old. Right now, they are only worried about getting him well. I'm sure when things settle down not only will the Hamilton coaches be in trouble, but so will the ones from the University of Alabama, that were in charge of the football camp and persuaded both teams to play without helmets.

They knew better than to allow the boys to participate without helmets on.

are smart people?....just got this email from my brother....the bammerfarts should be proud of their coaches..........

in Hamilton?  I know sometimes things get stretched out of line.

Donna

Hamilton Aggies (Marion County Alabama) were at football camp at the University of Alabama along with some other teams.  A team from Mississippi came without their helmets.  But instead of making them sit out of the scrimage game, they talked the Hamilton, AL team into playing them without helmets.  To make a long story short, one of the Hamilton Aggies best players may never play football again !!

He collided with another player (one of his own teammates) and broke his nose & seven bones in his face. He had 2 surgeries Saturday on his nose & cheek at DCH in Tuscaloosa. He is home now, feeling some better, but still in alot of pain. This child is only 16 years old.  Right now, they are only worried about getting him well.  I'm sure when things settle down not only will the Hamilton coaches be in trouble, but so will the ones from the University of Alabama, that were in charge of the football camp and persuaded both teams to play without helmets.

241836[/snapback]

This cannot be true...NOBODY is that stupid.... :no:

:au::homer:

it depends on what they were doing. i know msu hosts a 7 on 7 camp every year; i was a ref a few years back. i know from first hand experience that there wasn't a helmet in sight. there was msu coaching personell, paid refs, high school coaches, but no helmets. and it's not uncommon. if they're playing full contact, i suppose i could see getting in a huff. if it was a skill position camp, it's sad that the kid got hurt, but they did nothing wrong.

Doesn't seem like it would be too hard to follow up and get a definite news link if this actually happened. I wouldn't expect to see the kid's name in the news since he's a minor, but I'd expect papers in Tuscaloosa, B-ham or Hamilton so say something about it.

However my quick search right now turned up nothing, so I'm filing this under "another unsubstantiated Internet rumor" until proven otherwise.

in Hamilton?  I know sometimes things get stretched out of line.

Donna

Hamilton Aggies (Marion County Alabama) were at football camp at the University of Alabama along with some other teams.  A team from Mississippi came without their helmets.  But instead of making them sit out of the scrimage game, they talked the Hamilton, AL team into playing them without helmets.  To make a long story short, one of the Hamilton Aggies best players may never play football again !!

He collided with another player (one of his own teammates) and broke his nose & seven bones in his face. He had 2 surgeries Saturday on his nose & cheek at DCH in Tuscaloosa. He is home now, feeling some better, but still in alot of pain. This child is only 16 years old.  Right now, they are only worried about getting him well.  I'm sure when things settle down not only will the Hamilton coaches be in trouble, but so will the ones from the University of Alabama, that were in charge of the football camp and persuaded both teams to play without helmets.

241836[/snapback]

The U of A or our coaches will not be getting sued over this. The anti-lawsuit spin machine would love for you to believe this to turn you against ALL suits, frivolous or legit.

Nobody forced these kids to participate in the drills or come to the camp. If they wanna cry about getting their nose broken, they need to go cry to their frikkin momma or go to weak camp like the one they probably run at an Ole Miss or MSU.

LOL, what team forgets their helmets?

Archived