Still whining two years later??

quietfan

Geez, how would you feel if the refs called 5 straight field goals against LSU "no good"?  You don't see us whining do you? *grin*

243298[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::poke:

The :au: folks were very heartbroken over the 2002 loss to :uga: We had a push off/slip and lost on a 4-15 play. You havent heard one of us whine about it.

I don't think it was a push-off by any means. Your boy slipped.

Seen the video tons of times and have yet to see any push by MJ.

The :au: folks were very heartbroken over the 2002 loss to :uga: We had a push off/slip and lost on a 4-15 play. You havent heard one of us whine about it.

I don't think it was a push-off by any means. Your boy slipped.

Seen the video tons of times and have yet to see any push by MJ.

243363[/snapback]

Right or wrong slink, and you are most likely right, the difference is WE, AU people, are NOT still whining about it years after the fact. We should not have been in that situation to begin with. A game, I believe, is never won or lost based on one play. :au:

Right or wrong slink, and you are most likely right, the difference is WE, AU people, are NOT still whining about it years after the fact. We should not have been in that situation to begin with. A game, I believe, is never won or lost based on one play. :au:

243364[/snapback]

I agree. I said above most on this site don't whine. Just a select few.

Because it was one of the worst no calls in history.

243156[/snapback]

This from the folks who still whine about the catch out of bounds in the '95 game.

Some dead horses are so much fun to BEAT!

Archived