Video Request

bammanmr

I am missing a video clip from the 2004 season and hope someone can help me out here.

Its the pregame video of the Ut game. The one with the bo and peyton interviews. Also, if anyone has one of charles barkley on gameday, I'd love to add that one too. I have a couple from the utee game; one highlight video and one dedicated to jason 'brickwall' allen.

OK...which tennessee game from 2004?? I just looked at the regular season matchup and Bo and Peyton wasn't in the pregame piece. I'm going to check the SEC championship game....

I'd just love to find a Ronnie Brown higlight video that showed him breaking 7 tackles for just a two yard reception against LSU (4th quarter-2004) :cheer:   :cheer:

244874[/snapback]

Are you sure that's not Anthony Mix on that catch?

YES, on Auburn's first drive in the 4th(may have been second) Campbell tossed a dumpoff pass to RB near the Auburn sideline (near the Auburn 15). RB got wrapped up..he hooked the first defender..slammed him down(WITH ONE ARM!),spun, broke 3 tackles...turned up the sideline,broke another tackle and one of the safeties finally piggybacked him out of bounds with Gran running up the sideline yelling for a facemask call..Remember Randy Cross going,"WWOOOOOOOOWWWW!!" over the play...

I can't believe noone remembers that play..The drive stalled out after one more first down... !!! :blink::blink::blink:

Caddilac fumbled the punt for the next possession..Then came the TD drive.

The play was replayed 3 times before the next play..If I had a DVD recorder (NOT on my comp) I'd burn it to my computer but I don't have one... :no:

Personally that is my all-time favorite RB play while @ Auburn

YES, on Auburn's first drive in the 4th(may have been second) Campbell tossed a dumpoff pass to RB near the Auburn sideline (near the Auburn 15). RB got wrapped up..he hooked the first defender..slammed him down(WITH ONE ARM!),spun, broke 3 tackles...turned up the sideline,broke another tackle and one of the safeties finally piggybacked him out of bounds with Gran running up  the sideline  yelling for a  facemask call..Remember Randy Cross going,"WWOOOOOOOOWWWW!!" over the play...

I can't believe noone remembers that play..The drive stalled out after one more first down... !!! :blink:   :blink:   :blink:

Caddilac fumbled the punt for the next possession..Then came the TD drive.

The play was replayed 3 times before the next play..If I had a DVD recorder (NOT on my comp) I'd burn it to my computer but I don't have one... :no:

Personally that is my all-time favorite RB play while @ Auburn

244984[/snapback]

correction, tre smith ran into caddy causing him to fumble

Archived