Disproving the myth

quietfan

As long as the bammers excuse for losing players to AU is that they have a retard coach they will always have an excuse because they will always have a retard coach. Just wait, in two or three years from now we will all be hearing about Shula being a retard coach and the new guy will be a freakin genius.

But thanks for proving, yet again, that you dont care what the topic is...you just want to be anti bama.

That's a good enough reason anyway.

Didn't you hear the SEC and NCAA are anti bammer as well.

Besides you wouldn't have as many posts on the Auburn board if we didn't tell the

truth

It's been a few years but I seem to remember UF was recruiting Cox heavily and Cox was seriously considering the Gators due to Spurrier before Spurrier jumped to the NFL. That was January or mid-January timeframe and AU then had the recruiting lead with Cox. There's something to be said for getting in early & being persistent. Even if uat put in a late offer, I don't think it would have changed Cox's mind. Too little, too late & stuff.

As for AU benefiting when uat is down & vice versa .... well, duh. Glad we got that straightened out. :au: WDE

I wish uat a long future of AU gaining the upper hand due to NCAA Sanctions in west vance. :D

Archived