Check the Sig...Pro won

BamaGrad03

ESPYs to be aired sunday night. Pro won for play of the year or whatever. Notice he's crutch free.

I know this isnt a Bama board...but the guy has been through a LOT and he's a great kid. Here's hoping he sees the field again without wearing street clothes.

Pro won for play of the year or whatever.

247638[/snapback]

Bama player? Which bama player? (Cause I heard there are several pro's over there!) :poke:

I still wouldn't put much pressure on a comeback - no doubt the guy already has enough on himself already. (There are a lot of 21 year olds who are "crutch free" - doesn't mean they will be able to play D1 ball).

Great for Ty Prothro.

Here's to him winning comeback player of the year next year or in 2008.

To BG (or any other person on here) were you more afraid of Prothro or David Palmer - in their prime? I would have to say Prothro, which is only a credit to how blessed he is with athletic talent and ability.

ESPYs to be aired sunday night. Pro won for play of the year or whatever. Notice he's crutch free.

I know this isnt a Bama board...but the guy has been through a LOT and he's a great kid. Here's hoping he sees the field again without wearing street clothes.

247638[/snapback]

:cheer:

Archived