Under Armour Commercial

AUwingsfan

Hey folks! I noticed the other day that the new :au: Under Armour commercial was supposed to air during the ESPYs, but no one has seemed to mention it. I didn't watch the awards so I have no idea if it even aired, but I am guessing it did not. If it did does anyone have a link to it?? And if it hasn't been released anyone know when it'll come out?? I am wanting to pickup a jersey, and would love to have one of the new ones. I can't wait to see our boys run out of the smoke filled tunnel onto the field to take on Washington State in what 44 days??

War Eagle!!!!!!

It didnt air on the espy's. Everybody up at the athletic center was expecting it to air to, but i guess it was just a rumor....can you believe that? Rumors in college football?

I can't wait to see our boys run out of the smoke filled tunnel onto the field to take on Washington State in what 44 days??

250389[/snapback]

You mean walk out of the tunnel arm in arm! I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

I saw on another board that it will air along with our game schedule this year. So I guess we'll have to wait until the Washington State game. It's going to be interesting watching Tubs saying "Click - Clack"...

Archived