Greg Smith humor...

DKW 86

http://mb19.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=128949.topic

Greg Smith humor...

When Greg Smith falls into water, Greg Smith dosen't get wet, the water gets Greg Smith'ed.

When the Boogey Man goes to sleep at night, he looks under the bed and in the closet for Greg Smith.

When Greg Smith does pushups, he doen't push himself up, he pushes the earth down.

he scares bad men to death.

Greg Smith can hit/tackle you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now those descendants of the previously hit/tackled will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

There are 10 bad-ass people in the world; and 9 of them send Greg a Christmas Card every year!

Greg Smith does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Greg Smith.

After taking a steroids test doctors informed Greg Smith that he had tested positive. He laughed upon receiving this information, and said "of course my urine tested positive, what do you think they make steroids from?"

The First rule of Greg Smith is: you do not talk about Greg Smith.

Greg Smith's tears contain the cure to cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Greg Smith doesn't wear a helmet and shoulder pads for his own protection, but for the protection of his opponents.

Greg Smith doesn't do push-ups...he actually presses the earth down.

When Brodie says his prayers, he gives thanks for Greg Smith not having been at Auburn last Fall.

I recently heard that his playing number must be approved the USPS. Seems the coaching staff are just going to list him as a zip code... :big:

The Bamaham News

Sports Buzz

Saturday, August 19, 2006

THE HOT CORNER

Be afraid, be very afraid:

Greg Smith hasn't made a tackle or caused a fumble or even appeared in full pads at practice yet for Auburn, but the massive juco defensive lineman has accomplished one thing in his few days on campus.

He's become a message-board legend.

Consider this random sampling of observations, courtesy of the wise guys who post on the football forum at AUTigers.com:

"I saw Greg Smith today. He ate one of my books."

"Greg Smith doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants."

"Greg Smith sleeps with the light on. Not because he's afraid of the dark. Because the dark is afraid of Greg Smith." :lol:

Laugh at your own risk.

Greg Smith knows where you live.

Kevin Scarbinsky --

Archived