Need 2 or 4 Auburn/LSU Tickets

phi1514

I'm looking for a pair, possibly four, tickets to the LSU game. The other two pair are for friends of mine, so if two is all that I can get that's fine. Willing to pay well above face value for a pair, as long as it is reasonable. Please email me at MAverett@bham.rr.com. Thanks.

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

I'll sell my tickets to anyone. The price may be a little higher for a rival fan, but if the money's there, I can be bought.

I'll sell my 2 tickets to the game this weekend to anyone for $2500/ticket. PM me if interested. :big:

I'm looking for a pair, possibly four, tickets to the LSU game. The other two pair are for friends of mine, so if two is all that I can get that's fine. Willing to pay well above face value for a pair, as long as it is reasonable. Please email me at MAverett@bham.rr.com. Thanks.

Matt

I have 2 in the LSU section. $200 each. If you want them, reply to this thread today and we can work out the logistics.

he doesnt seem to be responding.... I emailed first thing this morning and ive gotten nothing from him....

Archived