Sen'Derrick Marks

AUloggerhead

He's listed at 6-1, 287. Did any of you see how high he jumped to break up that screen pass? When it happened I thought it was one of the LBs. Dang, what an athlete. Even our DTs have tremendous vertical leaps!

He's listed at 6-1, 287. Did any of you see how high he jumped to break up that screen pass? When it happened I thought it was one of the LBs. Dang, what an athlete. Even our DTs have tremendous vertical leaps!

I was thinking the same thing....seeing such a big man get up and deflect a pass was impressive....I'm looking forward to our D once they work out a few kinks (like all the big plays up the middle and over the middle with the TE (?) being wide open for their second TD)......

War Eagle and great job Marks!!!

Wasn't he the guy who chased down one of their RB's about twenty yards downfield on a screen just before their last TD? I think it was him and he was FAST.

Archived