Several interesting games on tap this week

jwise0022

Washington @ Oklahoma (sooners struggled against UAB, how bad are they?)

PSU @ Notre Dame (I will be at this game, my guess is that PSU is better than Tech, is Notre Dame better than they showed?)

UCF @ Florida (Florida is about to get into the meat of their schedule, will they overlook UCF?)

Arizona @ LSU (Is LSU looking ahead, can the SEC continue roll over PAC 1)

Minnesota @ Cal (Is Tennessee that good or is Cal that bad? Find out on Saturday)

UGA @ South Carolina (I beleive this game will have serious implications in SEC East. No team in the east will get out of regular season with fewer than 2 losses)

OSU @ Texas (One of them has to lose, I will pull for OSU because they will lose later in the season. Big 12 is weak this year, and we need someone to beat Texas)

Oregon @ Fresno St. (Fresno always steps up their game for big schools. Is the PAC 1 as bad as I think it is?)

These are really the only games I see worth watching on Saturday, besides Auburn. Hopefully LSU takes care of business and we have 2 top 5 teams on the plains in week 3. I think the OSU vs Texas game will be sloppy.

My picks:

Auburn

Notre Dame

Florida

LSU

Minnesota

UGA

OSU

Oregon

OSU @ Texas (One of them has to lose, I will pull for OSU because they will lose later in the season. Big 12 is weak this year, and we need someone to beat Texas)

OSU

Ohio State gave up 174 rushing uards to Wolfe at NIU. Will Texas run all over them?

On the contrary, Texas' #1 CB is presumably out after the arrest. He was supposed to be able to shut down Ted Ginn.

I think Texas wins at home.

Both teams are very talented. Inexperienced O(UT) vs. inexperienced D(OSU). Very good offense(OSU) vs. good defense(UT). Tressel will out coach Brown and the Buckeyes even the series.

Maybe Texas wins, but I think for Auburn's sake we really want OSU to win. The Big 12 sucks this year (see Oklahoma v UAB) and I think Nebraska is the only team that can beat Texas. On the other hand, OSU still has to play some fairly good teams (Penn St, Iowa, Mich St, Bowling Green (trap game), Mich).

Plus I freakin hate Texas

Maybe Texas wins, but I think for Auburn's sake we really want OSU to win. The Big 12 sucks this year (see Oklahoma v UAB) and I think Nebraska is the only team that can beat Texas. On the other hand, OSU still has to play some fairly good teams (Penn St, Iowa, Mich St, Bowling Green (trap game), Mich).

Plus I freakin hate Texas

Agreed.

Big 12 will offer almost no challenge to Texas. I don't really like Ohio State, but you have to root for them because they have a better chance to lose down the road. Unless the new QB for Texas happens to lose them a game, I don't really see them losing again.

Archived