does anybody know..

ATLauburnfan

I have been searching around on the internet and the AP nor the Coaches Poll are updated because California is still 9 :lol: . But really, didnt they used to come out on Sunday Night, or does it have something to do w/ it being labor day yesterday?

I know last night they said it would update today. I think it has to do with the long weekend and all the games spread out. I think they did it this way last year, maybe??

You should see the new polls around noon. I think that's about when they usually publish them.

I know last night they said it would update today. I think it has to do with the long weekend and all the games spread out. I think they did it this way last year, maybe??

You should see the new polls around noon. I think that's about when they usually publish them.

It had to do with FSU/Miami. "Attention...stop the world, FSU and Miami are playing." Sheesh!!!

:au::homer:

Normally, the AP poll comes out around noon, maybe a little later sometimes, on Sundays. Then the coaches poll comes out either that night or Monday sometime I think. With the FSU/Miami game, all of that got pushed back and I read where both polls will be out today.

Archived