How will AU counter what lsu tries to take away???

eagle76

The past 2 years, AU has burned lsu with some fantastic team and individual play. 2 years ago, CT was the go to guy and made the game saving and game winning catches. He also had several other KEY receptions during the game. Last year, KI was the go to guy. He torched lsu for over 200+ yards rushing although in a losing effort. So far this year, KI was the MAN in the wsu game and CT was the MAN in the msu game. I expect lsu to focus ALL their efforts on stopping these two play makers. I am not disregarding the play of all the other important players, including BC, but one man usually has a tremendous game in this series.

Who do ya'll think will step up and make the difference in this game??

I see field position being critical so Bliss/Clarke and Dunn/Davis/Lester will be called upon. I also see the tight ends being used down field, not just curls, drags, and flare/outs. I also see another receiver (who, I don't know or care) being open due to the emphasis lsu will put on stopping CT. I also see the running game doing well due to mis-direction plays, counter plays, and watch for the reverses and wide out handoffs. I hope that BC will come out with quick passess, a lot of play action and bootlegs, and several long passes to keep the defense honest.

PS..... Mr. Vaughn, I BELIEVE IN YOU.

I have this feeling that Brad Lester is going to have an outstanding game. Nothing against Irons because K. Irons is my number 1 but Lester has slipped under the radar since being injured last year and has steadily become for Auburn what Skylar Green was at LSU.. a boss hogg playmaker!! Dude can fly!!

Archived