The Path to 9/11 on ABC. Who's watchin' it?

AURaptor

I'm impressed w/ some parts, not so much in others. But overall, I think it's a brutally honest look at how our Gov't works ( or doesn't work ).

And partisan stuff aside, I remember seeing the UBL video where he declared War on the West. I'll never forget the image of hooded gunmen taking target practice at President Clinton's image. At first I thought it kinda funny, until I realized these towel heads weren't kidding. Flawed though he may be, and as much as I disagreed w/ his politics, NOBODY does that to our President.

Sadly, there are many Libs who I know don't share the same sentiment towad Bush. That truly pisses me off.

Here I am, just sitting here in my den these past 13 years since the first WTC attack, and I felt guilty about not seeing all of this coming and should have been doing something; imagine how Bill Clinton feels. But, he is probably thinking back to the 90's and just wondering what he could have done different to not get caught with Lewinsky...

I watched 9/11 on CBS. The story of the very first responders (literally) filmed by two brothers doing a documentary on a rookie firefighter. Actually filmed the planes hitting the towers.

All I can say about the movie is it is very well done and brutally honest. As we all know this is an ongoing thing that will continue until these terrorists achieve whatever it is they want to achieve. We all have to be on high alert every day of our lives. The world has been changed forever and noone is truly safe. I just hope our government has learned from past mistakes and they can put aside the agency rivalries and work together. The stakes are too high for egos.

I watched 9/11 on CBS. The story of the very first responders (literally) filmed by two brothers doing a documentary on a rookie firefighter. Actually filmed the planes hitting the towers.

Damn, forgot that was on too. I really wanted to watch that. Between the ABC movie and The History Channel, I didn't even think about the other thing on CBS.

All I can say about the movie is it is very well done and brutally honest. As we all know this is an ongoing thing that will continue until these terrorists achieve whatever it is they want to achieve. We all have to be on high alert every day of our lives. The world has been changed forever and noone is truly safe. I just hope our government has learned from past mistakes and they can put aside the agency rivalries and work together. The stakes are too high for egos.

Some parts I do believe were brutally honest. Some might think it was 'over the top', but it really wasn't.

Archived