Auburn Blue

auburnspice

Anyone remember a cassette (prolly an album too) put out in 1989 titled 'Auburn Blue'?

It had audio clips from some of the games.....mostly scoring plays I believe, and a few songs on it.

Two I remember specifically were a song about Aubie and a rap-style song about :ua: playing at :au: , called 'Our House', I think.

I'm trying desperately to find out if it might be available on CD. I have the cassette tape but have lost the case so I have no info on who produced it, distributed it, etc. There is a name and P.O. addy on the cassette but I have no idea if it might be still current. (yes, in this day and age of instant everything, I'm hoping to find info on this thru the internet instead of actually writing to the addy and waiting for an answer. :big: )

Anyone remember it? Anyone know anything about it?

Anyone remember a cassette (prolly an album too) put out in 1989 titled 'Auburn Blue'?

It had audio clips from some of the games.....mostly scoring plays I believe, and a few songs on it.

Two I remember specifically were a song about Aubie and a rap-style song about :ua: playing at :au: , called 'Our House', I think.

I'm trying desperately to find out if it might be available on CD. I have the cassette tape but have lost the case so I have no info on who produced it, distributed it, etc. There is a name and P.O. addy on the cassette but I have no idea if it might be still current. (yes, in this day and age of instant everything, I'm hoping to find info on this thru the internet instead of actually writing to the addy and waiting for an answer. :big: )

Anyone remember it? Anyone know anything about it?

I have it, I'll check if any more info is on the case. You might give J& M a call or the Auburn Network.

well here is some of the info from the case in no particular order.

Auburn Blue

Featuring the Auburn Knights and Jim Fyffe

War Eagle Overture

Auburn Blue

TigerTown

Gameday Down In Dixie

Aubie

Our House

Play by Play Highlights

The Spirit in our House

(recorded LIVE at the 1988 Auburn vs Georgia game in Jordan Hare Stadium)

Auburn won this game 20-10, SEC champs, went on to the Sugar Bowl

and played Syracuse the famous tie game.

Produced By Larry Davis, Logan Patton and Rob Alexander

Recorded and mixed at Oak Bowery Studios, Oak Bowery, AL.

Printing, Craftmaster Printers

There is an order blank as well for CD's(15$) and Cassettes(10$) $3.00 shipping

The mailing address: Auburn Blue Box 90, Auburn, AL. 36830

This recording will give you chill bumps, especially the Jim Fyffe parts.

A quick search didn't show Oak Bowery still around.

The Auburn Knights might help

http://www.auburnknights.com/

if you find any cd's let us know

well here is some of the info from the case in no particular order.

Auburn Blue

Featuring the Auburn Knights and Jim Fyffe

War Eagle Overture

Auburn Blue

TigerTown

Gameday Down In Dixie

Aubie

Our House

Play by Play Highlights

The Spirit in our House

(recorded LIVE at the 1988 Auburn vs Georgia game in Jordan Hare Stadium)

Auburn won this game 20-10, SEC champs, went on to the Sugar Bowl

and played Syracuse the famous tie game.

Produced By Larry Davis, Logan Patton and Rob Alexander

Recorded and mixed at Oak Bowery Studios, Oak Bowery, AL.

Printing, Craftmaster Printers

There is an order blank as well for CD's(15$) and Cassettes(10$) $3.00 shipping

The mailing address: Auburn Blue Box 90, Auburn, AL. 36830

This recording will give you chill bumps, especially the Jim Fyffe parts.

A quick search didn't show Oak Bowery still around.

The Auburn Knights might help

http://www.auburnknights.com/

if you find any cd's let us know

Oak Bowery is not around any more. My brother played on that CD w/ the Knights and Kid Blue and the Blues Kings. The guy that produced it Logan Patton moved to ATL I believe. Your best bet would be to contact the Knights(Alumni) or the Dpt.of Music at AU. Oh and the 1988 UGA game would be when we went on to lose to Free Shoes U. on Deon's Pass interference againt Lawyer Tilman in the Sugar Bowl!

Oak Bowery is not around any more. My brother played on that CD w/ the Knights and Kid Blue and the Blues Kings. The guy that produced it Logan Patton moved to ATL I believe. Your best bet would be to contact the Knights(Alumni) or the Dpt.of Music at AU. Oh and the 1988 UGA game would be when we went on to lose to Free Shoes U. on Deon's Pass interference againt Lawyer Tilman in the Sugar Bowl!

Correct , I was a year off, that was a heartbreaker, he intercepted the ball right?

I have it, I'll check if any more info is on the case. You might give J& M a call or the Auburn Network.

I checked when I was in J&M today and they didn't have one. I'll try to contact the Knights and see if I have any luck.

Correct , I was a year off, that was a heartbreaker, he intercepted the ball right?

I believe he intercepted the next pass.

Archived