Simpson, Johns, and Mitchell Suspended

DKW 86

Gee golly gosh... looks like CMS did discipline them.

You've got to be kidding me....

How about this... Suspend those players for 3 games... even against lets say...LSU?

Ya right... like that'd happen.

I think CMS just surrendered to CTT in the "Who has the Biggest Stones Match."

We knocked off two of our best LBs for three consecutive games or more and risked losing a BCS CG Berth in the process. Shula, all he risked was losing his reputation and that of the Bama football team.

Dont take this personally, but the distance between :au: and :ua: football programs is now a chasm.

I don't mean this as a blanket indictment of all Bama fans. Several of our crimson-wearing regulars at AUN show a little reason most of the time. But I was just really taken aback by the total lack of basic logic in this series of posting at CrimsonTusks:

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about13892-0-asc-60.html

AlaphaMale

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:19 am Post subject:

Lenny Kozlowski wrote:
AlaphaMale wrote:
Lenny Kozlowski wrote:

Im sure all of you guys are proud of the great American heros on our team. Juan only had pot and a stolen gun. Not bad considering

Don't even care about the facts any more unh?

I love to hear facts. Wont to refute anything above?

The gun was not stolen. The pot was not "Juan's".

Before you bleat some more, prove the gun was stolen and the pot was "Juan's"

AlaphaMale needs to take a few more logic or science courses to learn the difference between "fact" vs. motive or intent.

1) FACT: Simpson pled guilty to possession of marijuana, admitted he had it, was found guilty and sentenced for the same, and therefore it is a fact beyond legal debate that he had pot. Now, perhaps he didn't test positive for use, perhaps he was protecting someone else, and perhaps he should even be applauded for his chivalry, but as far as our legal system is concerned, factually, it was his.

2) FACT: The gun was stolen and the Northport police eventually admitted it. Perhaps he made every effort to ascertain its legality and was badly misinformed by the Northport police due to a clerical effort, and perhaps he had the best of intentions to establish its legality. But the FACT remains that the gun ultimately proved to be stolen.

I can tolerate someone wanting to defend Juwan's actions, arguing he had the best of intentions, and/or was the victim of unfortunate circumstances, even if our opinions vary. On those grounds one may want to argue what, if any, punishment he deserved. But there are zero grounds for debating that 1) he and the court agree that he had the pot and that remains legal fact even if the drug court is compassionate enough to expunge or seal his record eventually, and 2) the gun was stolen.

Learn the definition of "facts" before denying them.

I don't mean this as a blanket indictment of all Bama fans. Several of our crimson-wearing regulars at AUN show a little reason most of the time. But I was just really taken aback by the total lack of basic logic in this series of posting at CrimsonTusks:

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about13892-0-asc-60.html

AlaphaMale

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:19 am Post subject:

Lenny Kozlowski wrote:
AlaphaMale wrote:
Lenny Kozlowski wrote:

Im sure all of you guys are proud of the great American heros on our team. Juan only had pot and a stolen gun. Not bad considering

Don't even care about the facts any more unh?

I love to hear facts. Wont to refute anything above?

The gun was not stolen. The pot was not "Juan's".

Before you bleat some more, prove the gun was stolen and the pot was "Juan's"

AlaphaMale needs to take a few more logic or science courses to learn the difference between "fact" vs. motive or intent.

1) FACT: Simpson pled guilty to possession of marijuana, admitted he had it, was found guilty and sentenced for the same, and therefore it is a fact beyond legal debate that he had pot. Now, perhaps he didn't test positive for use, perhaps he was protecting someone else, and perhaps he should even be applauded for his chivalry, but as far as our legal system is concerned, factually, it was his.

2) FACT: The gun was stolen and the Northport police eventually admitted it. Perhaps he made every effort to ascertain its legality and was badly misinformed by the Northport police due to a clerical effort, and perhaps he had the best of intentions to establish its legality. But the FACT remains that the gun ultimately proved to be stolen.

I can tolerate someone wanting to defend Juwan's actions, arguing he had the best of intentions, and/or was the victim of unfortunate circumstances, even if our opinions vary. But there are zero grounds for debating that 1) he and the court agree that he had the pot and that remains legal fact even if the drug court is compassionate enough to expunge or seal his record eventually, and 2) the gun was stolen.

Learn the definition of "facts" before denying them.

Its AlphaMale... Only guy I've heard of who has received an actual "A-hole" award....

Actually, there are alot of reasonable posters over there. Alpha just happens to not fall in that category (delusional power trip personality).

Gee golly gosh... looks like CMS did discipline them.

Disciplined them as in gave them two scoops instead of one??? Maybe some sprinkles for being extra bad???

Alabama Football is a disgrace. It's a disgrace to the university, a disgrace to our mighty State, and a disgrace to the Southeastern Conference. You should seriously consider interviewing other teams to pull for. Do it now before you go down with the ship.

:ua: What a joke.

It had nothing to do with the fact that Marge Simpson could have played linebacker tonight and Bama still would have won.

now thats funny.

i think mikey should suspend them all for the SECCG. what?...oh yeah....my bad.

Archived