Congrats from LSU

parrotdr

Here's a big Congratulations from an LSU fan. Your team and fans were awesome on national TV. I think I've only ever heard LSU and Auburn's stadiums that loud on TV. It seems the commentators were constantly overwhelmed by the noise.

Someone on one of your posts said he was a little concerned about your pass rush. Well if your secondary keeps covering that well, the rush will come around. And Kenny Irons, well, he was Kenny Irons. Chase Pittman, one of LSU's DE's, said they could hit Irons early, but they couldn't stop the "leakage yardage"--when he would slip out and get a few more.

That had to be the two fastest, hardest hitting defenses I've ever seen in one game. Awesome!

Kick USC or Ohio State's ass in the BCS championship now--believe it or not a lot of LSU Tigers will be pulling for you!

Here's a big Congratulations from an LSU fan. Your team and fans were awesome on national TV. I think I've only ever heard LSU and Auburn's stadiums that loud on TV. It seems the commentators were constantly overwhelmed by the noise.

Someone on one of your posts said he was a little concerned about your pass rush. Well if your secondary keeps covering that well, the rush will come around. And Kenny Irons, well, he was Kenny Irons. Chase Pittman, one of LSU's DE's, said they could hit Irons early, but they couldn't stop the "leakage yardage"--when he would slip out and get a few more.

That had to be the two fastest, hardest hitting defenses I've ever seen in one game. Awesome!

Kick USC or Ohio State's ass in the BCS championship now--believe it or not a lot of LSU Tigers will be pulling for you!

Thanks, LSU and Auburn have raised the bar in intensity and quality of college football, and earned each

others respect.

I don't see LSU losing the rest of the season.

Overall the AU secondary held up pretty well to be down 2 starters and a #3 cb...not to mention being down two starting LBs)

Yep, LSU fans were pumped upon hearing that AU's two linebackers would be out--our running game was still stuffed. Vincent and Broussard had 16 yards each. Can't win with that...

Archived