Congrats Auburn from an LSU fan!

LAbengal

Hey guys I'm just about over the loss and wanted to say congrats. We WILL get you guys next game and I hope to God, although not likely, that we could somehow play you guys in the MNC! That way we could have a "players" game without BI-PARTISON refs calling! Good luck with the rest of your season and I hope you guys represent the West well. By the way I don't care how you cut it, LSU is better than you guys! Just sayin' not flaming! GEAUX TIGERS!

Im not gonna lie on a nuetral feild LSU probally wins that game but you dont call yourselve the better team after a loss on a auburn board. Last year we could have easily done that to especially after what occured the rest of the season.

WDE

Hey guys I'm just about over the loss and wanted to say congrats. We WILL get you guys next game and I hope to God, although not likely, that we could somehow play you guys in the MNC! That way we could have a "players" game without BI-PARTISON refs calling! Good luck with the rest of your season and I hope you guys represent the West well. By the way I don't care how you cut it, LSU is better than you guys! Just sayin' not flaming! GEAUX TIGERS!

Hmmmmm

Me thinks.... err uhh hopes!!!

...By the way I don't care how you cut it, LSU is better than you guys! Just sayin' not flaming! GEAUX TIGERS!

Not this year, boudreaux! Nice try. You have a great team and I will enjoy you whuppin up on the other SEC opponents this year.

It was a good game by both teams...both represented the SEC west equally well. This proves that you don't need a high scoring game for it to be a good game. The Pac 10 and a few other conferences should take notes. A good defensive game is a thing of beauty.

Nobody has yet "named" last week's game. I therefore name it "Domination." AU pretty much dominated LSU for 3.5 quarters, before loosening up its defense to let LSU get some consolation yards before slappin' the ball down and listening to LSU cry and whine. Like a cat with a wounded mouse, we turned them loose again to get some more consolation yards. Realizing there was no way to score, LSU settled for a couple of passes to increase their yardage, but never even attempted to get it into the end zone. LSU barely avoided a shutout with one measley field goal. "DOMINATION!"

ON A NEUTRAL FIELD???IF Auburn's `D' is 100% and not 70% (like Saturday's game) LSU isn't close to scoring in the 2nd half...Gilbert was a backup FILLING in!

LSU got away with plenty of kraup.NUFF said MOVE ON!

Nobody has yet "named" last week's game. I therefore name it "Domination." AU pretty much dominated LSU for 3.5 quarters, before loosening up its defense to let LSU get some consolation yards before slappin' the ball down and listening to LSU cry and whine. Like a cat with a wounded mouse, we turned them loose again to get some more consolation yards. Realizing there was no way to score, LSU settled for a couple of passes to increase their yardage, but never even attempted to get it into the end zone. LSU barely avoided a shutout with one measley field goal. "DOMINATION!"

Yeah you all really dominated this game. Hmmmm........ lets see:

LSU total yards~ over 300

War Chickens toytal yards~ 180 something( not over 200)

If the real TIGERS, and I mean LSU, would have gotten a few better calls, we would have beat you by two touchdowns to be exact. Thank you and that is all! GEAUX YOU REAL TIGERS OF LSU!

If the real TIGERS, and I mean LSU, would have gotten a few better calls, we would have beat you by two touchdowns to be exact. Thank you and that is all! GEAUX YOU REAL TIGERS OF LSU!

Except for the last play of the game, the LSU offense didn't get any closer to the end zone than the AU 24 yd line. How ya like that for a dominating defense?

Before the game, the TV announcers were making a big deal of the LSU defense not giving up a TD in their last 10 quarters of play, then promptly tacked on 2 more at the half. In the 3rd quarter, the AU offense put a stop to that nonsense. Let's see now: it's been 5 quarters and an OT period since LSU has crossed the goal line against AU. Five quarters, an OT period ... and counting. :au: WDE

With better calls LSU doesn't get a FG in the first half and Auburn wins this game 21-0 to be exact.

Hmmmm........ lets see:

LSU total yards~ over 300 for 3 points

War Chickens toytal yards~ 180 something( not over 200) for 7 points

Add in there that LSU did not snap the ball inside our 20 until the last minute desperation drive, and I would say that is a clear case of domination.

I thought you were talking about the overall game. sure that's impresive I'll give you that.

There are many kinds of domination. LSU was most certainly dominated defensively. No sustained drives, None. A couple of big plays that amounted to nothing and that's about it.

Had Auburn scored two TDs would that constitute domination in your mind? AUs defense DOMINATED LSUs offense. Period. Anything else you say is just silly.

You better hope your coaches and players aren't as obsessed with this as you guys are (although judging by their unceasing whining and mewling, I'm afraid that isn't the case) or somebody is going to break one off and REALLY flush the season.

A little advice? GET OVER IT. MOVE ON. AND GET READY TO PLAY TULANE. They've already beaten one SEC team, you know.

Both defenses dominated. Holding a high powered offense coached by one of the best OC's in the nation on their home field to 7 points is domination. Both defenses deserve all the respect in the world.

Both defenses dominated. Holding a high powered offense coached by one of the best OC's in the nation on their home field to 7 points is domination. Both defenses deserve all the respect in the world.

Agreed. Only Auburn's deserves more.

Agreed. Only Auburn's deserves more.

No doubt because they got the W.

I will only say this. YOU DID NOT DOMINATE US. the score was 7-3 not 58-0

No we did not we won on the last play of the game.

Archived