Chris Fowler has got to be disappointed

SouthLink02

about the overcommercialization of Gameday, built for you by Home Depot. I'm sure the Michelin inbox was overflowing with protestations from SEC fans across the nation. Even on The Perfect Play, brought to you by Lexus, they seem to give the SEC hardly any love. The Square Table debate, brought to you by Miller Lite, couldn't figure out what the fuss is all about. I got on Mike and Mike, but they just wound up giving me the McDonalds Just Shut Up award.

Doesn't it seem like College Pick Em, presented by Dr. Pepper, have a bias against the SEC? In fact, when Tommy Tuberville was in the Budwiser Hotseat, he mentioned that ESPN radio, presented by Onstar, always minimizes the SEC games , and gives most of their attention to other conferences. I'm still waiting for the Coors Light Cold Hard Facts to tackle this issue.

All this stuff has made me very cynical. I can't wait for baseball season to start, so me and my friends can participate in the Clean Start Sweepstakes, presented by Mobil.

And don't forget the Ruby Tuesday yellow first down marker. And they refuse to let the players receive any compansation. :blink:

Archived