ESPN Gameday

oldautiger

I'm watching gameday (don't worry, I already threw up) and I saw an LSU flag. Then right in front of that is an Auburn flag. And of course a WSU flag. War Eagle!

Makes me want to watch it now because finally something Auburn!!!! haha The Washington State flag is there every week do they just travel with Game Day?

Makes me want to watch it now because finally something Auburn!!!! haha The Washington State flag is there every week do they just travel with Game Day?

The story I have heard is that the WSU fan clud makes sure someone is there every week with the flag UNTIL gameday goes to Pullman for a game.

The story I have heard is that the WSU fan clud makes sure someone is there every week with the flag UNTIL gameday goes to Pullman for a game.

Haha Desperate?

How about winning some games. :)

Don't bother watching. We are now somewhere around 5th in their picks for the top 5. The only SEC team that has a chance to win the MNC is Florida. And Michigan has come out of nowhere on a bee line for the BCSMNC title game with Ohio State.

The new buzz words are "style points," and "forget the pre-season polls." This never mattered before, but now these are the keys. It used to be all about where you start in the polls and you don't drop until you lose. But now, see the above buzz words.

Let's win the SEC and go to a nice bowl. Screw ESPN. I am done with them.

Hate ESPN - but this is not the first week this season I've seen the AU flag in the crowd. Someone is following them around. Also, all of a sudden a "great defense" is key. Corso is excited about a "low scoring", "boring" game - what about last week? I just wish the AU flag was close enough to either Herbie or Lee to knock their heads off.

Archived