War Eagle and GO Saints!!!

AcctTiger

Ive GOT TICKETS for the reopening of the dome tonight.....4 of us from work are leaving in ooooo 30 mins and should be in NOLA by 1:30 pm. I have been a life long Saints fan and there is no way i was missing this game! Hurricane Katrina ruined my first season back home (and many more things) after I graduated from AU in 05....so that just makes this, that much more exciting!!! Ill be on Bourbon at Pat O's shortly...of course....Ill be sporting some Orange and Blue!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE AND GO SAINTS!!!!

Ive GOT TICKETS for the reopening of the dome tonight.....4 of us from work are leaving in ooooo 30 mins and should be in NOLA by 1:30 pm. I have been a life long Saints fan and there is no way i was missing this game! Hurricane Katrina ruined my first season back home (and many more things) after I graduated from AU in 05....so that just makes this, that much more exciting!!! Ill be on Bourbon at Pat O's shortly...of course....Ill be sporting some Orange and Blue!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE AND GO SAINTS!!!!

Have I ever told you how I feel about New Orleans?

I kid.

Have fun, but the Falcons will win.

I'm here but`not going to the game..here on business all week...do you work at Sanderson? I was there earlier today trying to make a sales call

Its a fixed game sports fans. Like the Saints would lose their come back game at the Dome!

Its a fixed game sports fans. Like the Saints would lose their come back game at the Dome!

Yeah, kinda like the Syracuse game a few years ago...that sucked!

Yeah, kinda like the Syracuse game a few years ago...that sucked!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Add to it that Tirico, who called that game AND is a Syracuse grad, is now doing MNF. Great.

Just got home from NOLA.....GREAT GAME!!!! Absolutely electric!!!! For all those Falcons fans who were so persistant that they were gonna win.....WHO DAT??? WHO DAT SAY THEY GONE BEAT THEM SAINTS....WHO DAT!!!! I kid!! The Big Easy was rockin! Saw Goo Goo Doll perform....All ESPN shows broadcast live....Greenday w/U2 was amazing!!! And the game....WOW....it wasnt Jordan Hare on an SEC Saturday....but it was dang close!!! Never been to a pro game that was that intense throughout the whole game!!! I proudly wore my Orange and Blue and received SEVERAL War Eagle's.......Along with some heckles by LSU fans.....but when we just beat them....they cant say much!!! The people were wonderfull and they were just so happy to have something in the city to pull for! I will definately be going back to the big easy for some more games this year!!! So.....WAR DAMN EAGLE and GO SAINTS!!!!

Ugh...well, it's hard to win after a blocked punt, blocked FG, and dropped TD pass all before halftime. :no:

True...but under DeCamillas (I think that is how you spell his name), I don't believe they have ever had a blocked punt (plenty of blocked FG's over the past 2 years) on the 4th play of the game...Saints score their only offensive TD when DeAngelo Hall goes down with a "calf muscle" injury and not to return. Then after they score the TD, look who is on the field and he plays the rest of the game. (Ha! Ha!)

I'm glad everything is getting back to normal in the Big Easy and hope everything goes well from here on out. I am disappointed in the remodeling of the Superdome. I thought they would change some things, etc. It looks exactly the same. The only things that looked different was the astroturf and the ribbon boards. I know, I know don't be negative - its a good thing they are getting back to normalcy down there. Hopefully, we'll get to visit the Sugar Bowl again someday - if the NC is there this year, I hope to visit it this year! War Eagle! :au:

Just got home from NOLA.....GREAT GAME!!!! Absolutely electric!!!!

Too bad we missed it. There was supposed to be a MNF game on last night, but instead they ran a 4 hour Katrina special.

Archived