Auburn vs Arkansas/Florida

saniflush

Interesting....I sure hope its not the 12:00 game we dont typically play well early in the morning.

I didnt know CBS was showing a ND game :puke:

Here ya go sports fans.

link

Well...I guess its better than being on LF and then having them shut the game off to show the opening of the UF / LSU game (CBS picks up LF Feed down here but somehow always end up screwing me by either turning game off for the CBS 3:30 feed or Not showing us on the 3:30 feed because the LF game is close. I missed the 2 first series of the LSU game to watch that great ending of the VAndy / Arkansas Game....give me a break like anyone in S. Florida gave a crap about Arkansas and Vandy)

boy I hope you are wrong. That's WAAAY to early for a kickoff.

With out new early practice schedule this should work well with the team's biorhythms and could be an advantage. I'll take any advantage. Playing Houston Nutt always scares me.

Here ya go sports fans.

link

Well...I guess its better than being on LF and then having them shut the game off to show the opening of the UF / LSU game (CBS picks up LF Feed down here but somehow always end up screwing me by either turning game off for the CBS 3:30 feed or Not showing us on the 3:30 feed because the LF game is close. I missed the 2 first series of the LSU game to watch that great ending of the VAndy / Arkansas Game....give me a break like anyone in S. Florida gave a crap about Arkansas and Vandy)

hey we love those two teams, Arky beat uat and Vandy won the quarter system

oh well, noon it is. That's too bad though. I really wish we could get one night game. Here's the hoping the UF or UGA game is at night.

Yeah UF will be 6:45, as was Wazzu.

Is this a national CBS or a regional one (like LFS)? I am going to be way out of town, so couldn't get regional coverage.

Archived