We could win the West Title this week

tigerman1186

After we win on Saturday and if LSU goes down to UF, then we'll have already won the west......LSU, Ala will have 2 loses....Ark. will have one to us, which means 2...and I sure they will fall to LSU...so go ahead and make your reservations for Atlanta.....

This is a tad premature. We still have to beat Florida, Georgia and Alabama...and that's assuming no injuries and that Ole Miss doesn't finally pull it together.

Yeah I agree with Titan and I will not call a win of the west until all the games are played. I don't expect LSU to lose again this year. The Hogs always play AU tough and with ole Miss, UF, UGA & UAT still remaining, I will enjoy this season ONE game at a time. How's that Tim?

OK, first of all, Arkansas is expecting to win this game. So we will actually have to play them on Saturday as opposed to a ceremonial forfeit before the Toomer's celebration.

Second, I think LSU is going to handily defeat Florida. LSU and Auburn are the two best teams in the SEC and LSU will prove it this week. We will hopefully prove it next week.

Third, our team has not played up to their potential since we played LSU. One more SEC game like that, and we will be not so happy.

We have a tough road ahead, with no off week. LSU beat the crap out of us, and they are going to do the same to Florida...then we play UF the week after LSU works them over for us. We also get to play Alabama the week after LSU works them over for us too.

I feel very confident that we can win out, but to say that we are going to win the SEC west this weekend is a little bold.

OK, first of all, Arkansas is expecting to win this game. So we will actually have to play them on Saturday as opposed to a ceremonial forfeit before the Toomer's celebration.

Second, I think LSU is going to handily defeat Florida. LSU and Auburn are the two best teams in the SEC and LSU will prove it this week. We will hopefully prove it next week.

Third, our team has not played up to their potential since we played LSU. One more SEC game like that, and we will be not so happy.

We have a tough road ahead, with no off week. LSU beat the crap out of us, and they are going to do the same to Florida...then we play UF the week after LSU works them over for us. We also get to play Alabama the week after LSU works them over for us too.

I feel very confident that we can win out, but to say that we are going to win the SEC west this weekend is a little bold.

I do agree. LSU will beat Florida. Therefore, we will have to win all the rest of our games this year, because LSU will definitely win all of theirs. Then, and only then, can we say that we have won the west.

so go ahead and make your reservations for Atlanta.....

I already have mine lined up.

With that said, I will not talk about being SEC West champs until/unless we are still undefeated on November 12th.

After we win on Saturday and if LSU goes down to UF, then we'll have already won the west......LSU, Ala will have 2 loses....Ark. will have one to us, which means 2...and I sure they will fall to LSU...so go ahead and make your reservations for Atlanta.....

by chance, do you have the winning lotto numbers? :no:

Yeah I agree with Titan and I will not call a win of the west until all the games are played. I don't expect LSU to lose again this year. The Hogs always play AU tough and with ole Miss, UF, UGA & UAT still remaining, I will enjoy this season ONE game at a time. How's that Tim?

O N E at a time? Yep, That's the ticket! :au::cheer:

Sorry, but I felt something needs to be done to break the voo-doo of this thread. So I did a little chant, sprinkled something I found in my carpet over it, and I am not giving it a chance at any more life. So I am locking it. Tempted to delete it to just be safe, but I feel that may be too harsh because the thread was started with a positive attitude.

Tigerman1186, I love how you are being positive and respect that. But I and alot of others are a little squemish or I guess I should say superstitious with this thread. Its all in fun bro. Keep up the positive attitude!

War Eagle!!!

Archived