Moving On....

ATLauburnfan

OK, not sure about you guys, but im moving on:

1. Is gameday still coming? I know ESPN is but what about gameday. I need to know so that i can start work on my sign!

2. Dont you think that Arky loss will be a wake up call for the coaching staff?

3. When are we going to run some Lester, Irons backfield? How would you expect a defense to plan for that?

4. Is Bosley still going to be the center?

5. How much of an impact do you think Tray will have?

6. Are yall ready for one hell of a game?

WAR EAGLE!

The buffalo game should have been a wake up call for the coaches. if not then, south carolina without a doubt.

With the amount of money they receive in compensation, there should be no need to be "woken up". You only get 12 opportunities a year(1 or 2 more if lucky), to show off your hard work to everyone who supports you.

I think all the fan would like to move on but the coaches are moving backwards.

1. Is gameday still coming? I know ESPN is but what about gameday. I need to know so that i can start work on my sign!

3. When are we going to run some Lester, Irons backfield? How would you expect a defense to plan for that?

WAR EAGLE!

1. yes

2. if not then when?

3. Lester has a slight groin pull I think I heard

4. yes, he graded well according to coaches

5. big, will it be enough?

WAR EAGLE!

1. You know that one. Make a good sign. what is your idea?

2. Wake up call for the entire team is more like it. Coaches can only do so much....can't make the guys execute, except by yanking them out!!

3. Lester did tweak the groin, but should be good to go for Saturday. I would love to see more of Lester and Carl in split back sets with Irons. I would much rather see some Tristan Davis catching some flanker screens or doing a reverse. He needs the ball in his hands.

4. Yes, Bosley is still the center. He graded at 89, which I don't consider great. Interesting that CAB said he played well, but he got replaced in the second half against Arky, go figure that one?? I guess the coaches may have been experimenting with OL sets than anything. I thought Palmer played well last year at C agaisnt bama.

5. I think TB will have a HUGE impact. He gives us extra depth, more speed, and another hard hitter. He wasn't first team above Johnson for no reason. He could even get that job back this week in practice? I know he will be hungry and ready to hit somebody!!!!

6. YES!!!!!!!

Archived