That was embarrassing

PowerI

I guess we know now why we don't get any respect. Saturday was just another example of Auburn dropping the ball when we're ranked high. That was pathetic. Our offense looked horrible, our defense looked horrible, and even our punting looked bad. The coaching staff did a piss poor job of game planning and made no adjustments at halftime. Maybe if Tuberville had spent last week getting ready for Arkansas instead of running his mouth about the BCS, things would have been different. I don't know what's wrong with the defense and the offensive line couldn't block a high school team. I'm not calling for anybody's head, but we got outcoached and outplayed by a team with less talent and depth. Our coaching staff, which is the highest paid coaching in the country gets paid too much money for this. :angry:

Saturday was just another example of Auburn dropping the ball when we're ranked high.

The last time I remember us being ranked that high we beat Vir. Tech in The Sugar Bowl.

Get over it!

We play Florida this week.....

Beat the Gators!

I guess we know now why we don't get any respect. Saturday was just another example of Auburn dropping the ball when we're ranked high. That was pathetic. Our offense looked horrible, our defense looked horrible, and even our punting looked bad. The coaching staff did a piss poor job of game planning and made no adjustments at halftime. Maybe if Tuberville had spent last week getting ready for Arkansas instead of running his mouth about the BCS, things would have been different. I don't know what's wrong with the defense and the offensive line couldn't block a high school team. I'm not calling for anybody's head, but we got outcoached and outplayed by a team with less talent and depth. Our coaching staff, which is the highest paid coaching in the country gets paid too much money for this. :angry:

I'm so glad that we have a member creating a thread addressing things that haven't already been. <_<

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Archived