Tigers CAN beat UF!!!!!!! Target on their back!

autigeremt

:au: has a chance to rebound and take down another top 10 team this coming weekend. UF has been able to shrug off slow starts with the help of the other team (aka LSU 5 turnonvers resulting into 16 points)!

Auburn has the ability to beat UF! We need to have JH rockin to the point of earthquake this Satdy. Let's go out, give em hell, stand up and yell, and WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!

:au: has a chance to rebound and take down another top 10 team this coming weekend. UF has been able to shrug off slow starts with the help of the other team (aka LSU 5 turnonvers resulting into 16 points)!

Auburn has the ability to beat UF! We need to have JH rockin to the point of earthquake this Satdy. Let's go out, give em hell, stand up and yell, and WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!

That's a joke. We get killed by a mediocre at best arkansas team.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

EAGLE!

all i can say is auburn better come out PISSED and ready to play sat.

ITs Great to be a Gator Hater !!!!! Give em Hell U WAR DAMN EAGLES!!!!! hey

Well, there is a different mindset when you are a player "trying not to make mistakes" than when you are "going for it" on every play.

I think this weekend, we will be going for it on every play. For some reason, I get the idea that we have been trying not to lose the past couple of weeks.

I hope the coaching staff wears :arky: t-shirts all year long to remind our players what happens when your not prepared so they come out every game wanting to take some heads off.

I just hope they are not in a funk about the loss...of course all CTT was say that they are still beat up from LSU...but without a break he better coach em up

Archived