MINI TRON

Clemson has a nice new one as well! Not sure if it's as big as Arkys, but very nice!

I don't like the Longhorns' jumbotron. Wayyyy too big and gives the idea of "We can't sell enough seats to ever expand so lets build a jumbotron the size of Rhode Island."

Well, they have to get on the big screen somehow and the way they (ark) has played the past few years, that was the only way they were going too, was to build a big jumbtron at their stadium

On another note, I thought the people in the upper level had to pay the same price for Tigers Unlimited and season tickets as those in the lower levels. Why was nothing done? At least they could put some vents in the bathrooms, they are nasty, especially when it is hot and crowded. The smell gags me every time I try to go (before and after the game). The concession area is small and insufficient! Sometimes I want to put a hole in the bathroom window to get some fresh air up there. :puke:

We need to bring the level of support for basketball up about 100 notches. Personally, I get excited seeing an Auburn uniform no matter what sport is playing. Auburn has the potential to be a very good basketball program, but our athletic department and fans need to show it. Basketball COULD make a ton of money for our school just like football already does. Nothing wrong with Aubunr and fans being passionate about football and basketball.

Texas is suppose to have the largest. This thing is very impressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzillatron

http://www.bustercollings.com/blog/2006/08...-new-jumbotron/

Wow that is huge I really like that! I think Au needs a new Jumbotron in HD and a new audio system! :au: is a big time program and should have nothing but the best!

Archived