gameday signs

WarDlowe

i didnt' waste my time even going

Yes, it showed. The crowd enthusiasm was awful. Auburn presence at Gameday was embarrassing.

NO...it was the right thing to do. They su*k, and I wouldn't walk across the street to see them. And this tactic was HIGHLY recommended here on this board...BOYCOTT!!!

At the game the crowd was AUsome...and that's all that counted.

:au::homer:

No part of the Aubie costume is to be seen in public if it isnt on Aubie.....that goes hand in hand with Aubie notbeing allowed to speak no matter what......and knowing the identity of Aubie...

They don't even call the Aubie staff the "Aubie staff." They are called the "Friends of Aubie." That is because Aubie is the man: Women Want Him; Men Want to Be Him.

;)

ya there was a pile of signs that didnt' make it in, they were checkign all of them. i didnt' see "lou holtz ith a penith" or the beavis and butthead one. best one i saw was some girl had one that said "i love cox" or one that said "tuberville is shula's daddy". a cople ones that got rejected were "corso loves cox" and "leak has small feet....think about it". corso says we have the hottest women, but then he pulls out that damn gator head :angryfire:

he likely picked Florida because they will let him wear the gator head. Nobody but the mascot people at Auburn are allowed to wear the AUBIE head.

that's interesting, haven't heard that before. how do you know that for sure? not doubting, just wondering. i thought for sure corso was gonna pick us becasue herbie picked florida and corso always plays to the crowd, he did pick iowa over ohio state

there was another sign that i found pretty funny. it said "corso, pick florida. auburn 62, fresno state 0"

That one was a buddy of mine that tailgates with us, I didn't know it was him until he got back to tailgate. I thought it was awesome.

What am I missing? What is the history of "corso, pick florida. auburn 62, fresno state 0?" Did Corso once pick FSU to beat us and we pounded them 62-0?

He picked Fresno State to beat us. And we comenced to beat them down to the tune of 62-0.

Archived