Muschamp Should Be Fired

AUesquire

:o he EVER takes the Little Ball of Hate out of the game again. :lol:

Seriously, I was stunned watching this kid play. I have not seen a wild man like that since....since...I don't think I recall Auburn having a player like that. This may have been discussed, but the most amazing thing I've seen in a while was a play where UF was driving toward the student section. Leak took it in the shotgun and ran left. LBOH shot through like a lazer and hit him just as Leak pitched the ball. The runner split the D and was on his way. About 20 yards down filed, someone got an ankle and tripped him up and just as he hit the ground, guess who was landing on top of him...coming with something nasty? It was about a 20-25 yard gain for Florida and I was actually happy.

I got to where every single play, I watched to see if he was in the game and if he was, I only watched what he did. AUsome!!!

The talent and ability is there, I don't think he has been over hyped. If he ever lines up correctly he may kill someone.

I just heard Brodie say "Dang I'm glad he was redshirted last year!"

:o he EVER takes the Little Ball of Hate out of the game again. :lol:

Seriously, I was stunned watching this kid play. I have not seen a wild man like that since....since...I don't think I recall Auburn having a player like that. This may have been discussed, but the most amazing thing I've seen in a while was a play where UF was driving toward the student section. Leak took it in the shotgun and ran left. LBOH shot through like a lazer and hit him just as Leak pitched the ball. The runner split the D and was on his way. About 20 yards down filed, someone got an ankle and tripped him up and just as he hit the ground, guess who was landing on top of him...coming with something nasty? It was about a 20-25 yard gain for Florida and I was actually happy.

I got to where every single play, I watched to see if he was in the game and if he was, I only watched what he did. AUsome!!!

He reminds me of Aundrey Bruce at his best. He definately has the ability to take over a game as long as he stops making mistakes(bad tackling and lining up wrong).

The talent and ability is there, I don't think he has been over hyped. If he ever lines up correctly he may kill someone.

:roflol: Yeah, didn't I hear CTT saying to the ESPN crew after the game, "Yes, he played a great game even though he lined up on the wrong side the first three plays he was in."

Someone on this board a year or so ago suggested the nickname Tray "I'm an angry" Blackmon. Sure looks like he took the lessons he learned from his 6-game suspension anad applied them where they could do the most good--against opposing players!

That little public intoxication incident cost Blackmon half a season. I hope he learned his lesson. We can only speculate on how quickly he might have improved his play had he started from the opening game. :no:

LBOH will be a STAR. But I think on that play, it was Gunn that blew up Leak right before the pitch and LBOH was downfield on the tackle. If I'm thinking of the same play that is.

Don't ruin it for me. I want to remember it as Blackmon doing it all. Do not let facts get in the way of a good story. :lol:

LBOH will be a STAR. But I think on that play, it was Gunn that blew up Leak right before the pitch and LBOH was downfield on the tackle. If I'm thinking of the same play that is.

Don't ruin it for me. I want to remember it as Blackmon doing it all. Do not let facts get in the way of a good story. :lol:

I am all but sure it was blackmon who blasted leak, got it on tivo I will check.

I seem to remember blackmon simply because I remember discussing with my friends over who had the QB and who had the pitch man...

We determined that Blackmon had both and with a couple more games would have hit both of them at the same time..thus causing a fumble and ending the game (not sure why the game would've ended..it sounded good at the time)....

Anyway..it was blackmon

Did anybody see the opening kick-off? The Little Ball of Hate was on the kick return team and absolutely blew a guy up. It was awesome. I looked at my friend and said "man he's only played for 5 seconds and someone is on their #ss." The rest of the kickoff's they had two guys gunning for him.

What is up with the lboh stuff? Who came up with that?

Not sure who started it...but i know it started in high school.

The story goes something to the effect of: Tray Blackmon is relatively small, yet hits like a man possessed. Supposedly someone said about him, "For someone that size to hit that hard, their entire body must be filled with hate for that person." And it evolved into his nickname of "The Little Ball of Hate"

We have had some really good linebackers in recent years (Takeo Spikes, Karlos Dansby, Dontarrious Thomas). I think it may be our second most dependeable positon in recent years after running back.

Don't want to get too caught up in the hype after one game, but Blackmon did look awesome. Like LaVar Arrington at Penn State awesome.

War Damn Blackmon.

I was listening to Quetin Riggins and company on the post game show last night. Of all the coaches they had Coach Willis. They were talking about LBOH and how talented he is. QR said he has more talent and ability than him and CJW. QR said if LBOH stays healthy he will be one of the best LBs AU has ever seen.

I watched the AU Football Pre GAme show at 11am yesterday and CTT said LBOH would not play that much. I think that was some mind tricks for UF , knowing that LBOH was be a big impact player on D. He played on D, kickoff return, punt return, what else. Probably should be on kickoff coverage if he wasn't??

Bottom line is LBOH has a nose for the ball like nothing I've seen.....explodes through tackles or blocks or hits period. He is going to be a joy to watch the rest of this year and the next 3 years!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

Archived