ESPN Classic

aubie57

The Wilhite personal foul was a garbage call if you ask me. And the Tebow run could have been called back if they would have called holding on Brock in the Endzone. But if you ask anyone else we were the ones getting all the calls. <_<

aubie57, which one of those guys in your sig is your team? i love dirt track racing and was just wondering.

The red 54 is a buddy of mine. His name is David Breazeale. I actually drive a Stormpay Crate Late Model. It has a GM crate engine under the hood. We are racing in Columbus Mississippi this weekend. The race track is Magnolia Motor Speedway. $ 15,000.00 to win Super Late Model 100 lapper. $ 3,000.00 to win 40 lapper in my class. Plus other divisons. Come join us. I have some friends from Phenix City that may be coming this way.

The Wilhite personal foul was a garbage call if you ask me. And the Tebow run could have been called back if they would have called holding on Brock in the Endzone. But if you ask anyone else we were the ones getting all the calls. <_<

Wilhite's was a joke...

Archived