Football players out of control

WarEagle71

Virginia's Marquis Weeks caps off his 100-yard kickoff return for the touchdown. "That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops," said the senior tailback.

How did Bama miss getting him?

from Football Quote of the Week

Virginia's Marquis Weeks caps off his 100-yard kickoff return for the touchdown. "That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops," said the senior tailback.

and this from the esteemed thomas jefferson founded uva

Yeah!!! Who had a player out for 6 months due to discipline(Blackmon)? yes Juwan had a run in with the law but as you already know the charges were dropped. :big: need I remind you that The Barn is the #1 most penalized team in the nation? don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Yeah underaged drinking is >>> driving while high and posessing a stolen pistol.

The difference is that one coach is a dope and the other is one of the best in AU history

But lets not rehash this...

Moral of the story is that there is validity in that young man's statement...Running a football is a lot like running from the cops

Yeah underaged drinking is >>> driving while high and posessing a stolen pistol.

The difference is that one coach is a dope and the other is one of the best in AU history(THATS NOT SAYING MUCH)

But lets not rehash this...

Moral of the story is that there is validity in that young man's statement...Running a football is a lot like running from the cops

Just because Blackman was suspended longer than Juwan doesn’t mean his crime was worse. It just means our coach holds our players accountable for their actions.

Just because Blackman was suspended longer than Juwan doesn’t mean his crime was worse. It just means our coach holds our players accountable for their actions.

NO your confused it was because Blackmon was GUILTY Juwan was ONLY GUILTY of only having a gun. BTW Juwan wasn't high, try to get your facts straight.

Yeah!!! Who had a player out for 6 months due to discipline(Blackmon)? yes Juwan had a run in with the law but as you already know the charges were dropped. :big: need I remind you that The Barn is the #1 most penalized team in the nation? don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Alabama is catching up fast. For Auburn's problems with the NCAA I refer you to

Alabama's Legacy

Yeah, Blackman was guilty and paid the price. Juwan was guilty of having a gun.....and well, nothing really happened, not by his spineless coach at least.

That's fine, keep thinking all is good and all. When the team is in control and the coaching isn't, you'll wish you had more of a disciplinarian as a coach.

Wow CrimsonGoat, you're a dope... Auburn is #17 on the All time win percentage..

We're really a terrible program.

Simpson was ONLY guilty for having a stolen gun...ONLY guilty? Thats it? Stolen Gun? and the only reason it wasn't more of a crime was because of the value of that stolen gun? Are you serious? Also, he was arrested for possession of Marijuana...

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/in....xml&coll=2

Moreover...I'd be willing to say that 90% of this board has been guilty of underaged drinking at some time in their lives...

Posessing a marijuana I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and put that at 50% for the board

Stolen hand gun? I'd say 5%

I'm not letting Trey off the hook...but he took his punishment like a man for getting caught.

woodshed with this thread

The charges were dropped??? WTF?? He pled guilty to possession of MariJuwan. He got NO punishment. Who needs to get THEIR facts straight?

That was a quote from him last year or the year before that....

uva_quote.jpg

NO your confused it was because Blackmon was GUILTY Juwan was ONLY GUILTY of only having a gun. BTW Juwan wasn't high, try to get your facts straight.

Oh, so having a gun isn't a problem? With all the violence around he didn't need a gun and he was guilty. Shula dispensed his discipline as he needed. We could have really used Blackmon for Arkansas, but our coach stuck to his morals and kept Blackmon out. Both should have been disciplined. My brothers are UA fans and they even said Juwan didn't get disciplined like he should have. :puke:

UMMMM... When did this become about Tray being drunk in public. HE IS A KID and made a mistake. Going around with a gun in your possesion that is stolen and HIGH!!! Come on do those two situations sound even close to similar. NOOOOOOO!!!! Bro get a grip on reality Bama watched and praised CMS for not doing anything. So lets just have some Ice cream and all get along. On a side note is the probation thing the only bullet left in the jabs gun for Bama. All I ever hear is how we have been on probation more than anyone else. My question is can we get back to the hear and now because the last team in the state to be on probation is BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over!!

But it is just one more reson that I HATE BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck Fama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but I guess Simpson wasn't caught with a judge's daughter, a bag of dope, and/or a stolen firearm, now was he?

The main point is that Tuberville did what was best for the student athlete, not for some ill-advised, short-sighted expediency for the team (short-sighted because in the long run it will (has) hurt uat football).

The machine worked to perfection in exonerating and dismissing the charges against Simpson.

If this continues, it will not be long until uat takes on the personas of Miami.

how did you manage to find the single WORST picture of that catch possible? prothro is either having a tremendous orgasm, seeing God, in the middle of a big "OOOOOO'TAY!"

also, on your legal analysis, :thumbsdown: . hope you're not pre-law.

So pleading guilty=charges dropped?????

Man, and they SAY there is a law school in Turdtown..... :lmao:

Archived