Auburn Network videos

Freeport

Does anyone have any of these videos. I can't find any on line, looking for stuff from the '80s especially

I have many clips from games throughout the years just no way to make them available to download.

Does anyone have any of these videos. I can't find any on line, looking for stuff from the '80s especially

I have many clips from games throughout the years just no way to make them available to download.

AUPCOLATIGER....I can host the video's for you, if you would like. I can set them up on my website like I do for Tiger, Eh? Just a thought...let me know if you would like me to do that!

Sheila

Can someone tell me what I need to do to access AUNetwork. I am running IE 7 and when I try to access videos or audio on-line I get an error message stating that I need to be running IE 6. Is this possibly a problem with my firewall?

Can someone tell me what I need to do to access AUNetwork. I am running IE 7 and when I try to access videos or audio on-line I get an error message stating that I need to be running IE 6. Is this possibly a problem with my firewall?

CSTV does not support IE 7. I called them yesterday and complained. I also emailed the Auburn athletic department to tell them that CSTV was not providing service. IE 7 has been in Beta for a long time and released the final version last week.

There is no valid excuse for CSTV not supporting IE 7 and can only be due to incompetence.

CSTV must go.

CSTV does not support IE 7. I called them yesterday and complained. I also emailed the Auburn athletic department to tell them that CSTV was not providing service. IE 7 has been in Beta for a long time and released the final version last week.

There is no valid excuse for CSTV not supporting IE 7 and can only be due to incompetence.

CSTV must go.

OK, glad it is not my technological incompetence creating the problem.

Archived