Today's game should've...

OKieAuburnDoug

shoulda, coulda, woulda....the fact of the matter still remains that we almost lost to a 2-6 team. OM came out with intensity, and we came out sloppy. We better blow out Ark State (yes, I know they have a decent team). I'm sick of this vanilla attitude we have in smaller games.

Last week Arkansas beat these clowns 38-3. That's how things are SUPPOSED to be done. I guess my expectations for this team were a little too much. We give up too many big plays and are too inconsistent to be a legitimate championship contender. (although I hope I'm wrong)

With all that said...WAR EAGLE!!!! I'll always love my tigers. :cheer::au::homer:

I am never one to complain about a win, but dang we seem to be making things much harder than they should be. I just don't think we can come out like that againist GA and AL and win those games. The offense seems to be coming around (or maybe it was just the opposition today) but the defense is just playing terrible and it is not getting any better. I wonder who was supposed to be covering their tight end?

USC wishes they could have beat a bunch of beavers who were beat by Washington State who BTW lost to AUBURN. :P

Ahh... associative logic...

So does that mean Auburn just beat USC tonight? :lol:

shoulda, coulda, woulda....the fact of the matter still remains that we almost lost to a 2-6 team. OM came out with intensity, and we came out sloppy. We better blow out Ark State (yes, I know they have a decent team). I'm sick of this vanilla attitude we have in smaller games.

Last week Arkansas beat these clowns 38-3. That's how things are SUPPOSED to be done. I guess my expectations for this team were a little too much. We give up too many big plays and are too inconsistent to be a legitimate championship contender. (although I hope I'm wrong)

With all that said...WAR EAGLE!!!! I'll always love my tigers. :cheer::au::homer:

Remember a couple of weeks back on like a Wed. night when Fla. Atlantic and Louisiana Lafayette were playing and everyone was saying how bad the game was, it was like watching two high school teams play. Fla. Atlantic lost and only mustered about 100 yards of O all night. Well, they just beat Arky St. 29-0 last night. :au: should steamroll these guys.

Archived