Auburn and Alabama

TrueTiger

They have them at dillards in the eastdale mall in montgomery. They are $82.99. An orange au shows up on the face. Its AUSOME.

WARR EAGLE

I saw them at dillards also, but I thought they were 75.00?

I am hopefully getting one for christmas.....They are AUsome.....You can make the AU logo blink in and out every 2 seconds or you can make it stay and not blink, or you can make it disappear all together.....

Very nice watch!!

Actually I found a link to a pic......Auburn Fossil Watch!!!

Nice watch!! I wonder if it comes in yellow gold.

LI2248.gif

If anyone actually sees one in person, please tell me how big the man's watch is - meaning, could a woman wear it and not look funny? I HATE the female equivalent - it has a BRIGHT orange band on it - almost Florida ornage int epicture - TACKY!!! I would love one, but NOT that orange band. I could always replace the band, I guess, but that is not the point.

I actually went to their website and bought an LSU watch for my corndog. :rolleyes: Hey - I was desperate for a special Christmas gift!! I have to be careful about the LSU stuff that I buy him - I don't want to have to look at it!!

If anyone actually sees one in person, please tell me how big the man's watch is - meaning, could a woman wear it and not look funny?

Jenny, I have seen one in person and actually put it on my wrist to see what it looked like. I don't like big watches b/c I have small wrists and this one is not as big as the typical Fossil watches.

The original fossil Watches are kind of huge, but this one is a little smaller...Now I did not compare it to the womens b/c they did not have them at the time, so in relation to the size of the womens watch I would not know....

I didn't think about where you were lol. Sorry.

You can order it and if it don't fit send it to me lol. Then I will have 2 lol.

WARR EAGLE

Archived