Don't think about Atlanta

Mustain Ranch

I would suggest that you worry a little more about the :usc: and a little less about the Tigers.

He is always worried about getting some :usc:

There's no way :au: will get Atlanta and represent the West. You'll lose to :uga: or :ua: along the Way. We just have to Win 2 of our last 4 and where in.

I think YOU should think about getting a refund from the Sylvan Learning Center. You didn't get your money's worth.

... We just have to Win 2 of our last 4 and where in.

It’s that type of loser thinking that will prevent the hogs from getting to Atlanta. What a loser mentality! You could also have said, “if we only loose too of hour last fore gaymes, wear they’re.”

Whatever, Whell Win the West and Where going to go Wear the Falcons play. Way to go you Wizard. What are you gonna do When Whe Whoop :ua: and :uga: ? Will you lose to :lsu: and :ut: ? We here Were thinking you Would! You can Watch us Whoop :uf: from Wherever you Want to but it Won't be Where you Wish it Were. oh Well, you can Watch on TV. You do have Wires that carry electricity out West in Arkansas, Wright?

There's no way :au: will get Atlanta and represent the West. You'll lose to :uga: or :ua: along the Way. We just have to Win 2 of our last 4 and where in.

GO HOGS GO

another rival dealing in absolutes... There is no way you know more than anybody else about how the games will go.... Yes there is a way we get to Atlanta....The pigs could fold under the pressure of all of it... Could we lose to UGA and UAT?? sure...anything is possible...but we could also very easily beat both of them as well... Making absolute statements isn't a very smart thing to do...it usually comes back to bite you in the ***....

Oh, and by the way, can't over look this little gem:

We just have to Win 2 of our last 4 and where in.

Where in??? Where in what??? obviously you skipped your 7th grade english class last year... Please go back and try again.... Perhaps you were looking for this?? We're?? could that be it??

How hilarious would it be if the little piggies do get to Atlanta, get stomped....and then watch the Tigers play for the MNC? :roflol:

honestly, I almost, ALMOST, wish that happened, but I'd much rather have an SEC championship during our next National Championship season.

:arky::shoot::nanner:

Bitch all you want. We'll just see who's in Atlanta.

You just know Mustain Sally referenced a dictionary and called his 7th grade English teacher to make sure he got this comeback right. What a gem it is, too!!!

should you really have this as your sig

"Nutt picks up 100th Career Win with Rout of Warhawks"

is that something to be proud of?

Auburn won't even Play for The NC. No way

so what tell me something new there nostradumba$$, neither will arkansas, tell me how does it feel to beat a team at their stadium and still be ranked seven spots behind them in the polls?

so what tell me something new there nostradumba$$, neither will arkansas, tell me how does it feel to beat a team at their stadium and still be ranked seven spots behind them in the polls?

:roflol::roflol: As hilarious as I find this post, you gotta give Mustain Ranch a little bit of room to gloat. We all know that this is yet another fleeting moment in Huston Nutt's masterful job-saving ability.

I absolutely hate Arkansas now. I have been on a couple of other football sites and these people's heads have swollen the size of Texas. Hah!, they always try to emulate everything Texas, but will never get there. Anyway, Arkansas fans have now shot wayyyyy up my hate meter. Bunch of pigs.

Archived