LSU vs UT Game Thread

rexbo

Looks like UT has taken Bammers place as the luckiest team in the SEC. LSU with ANOTHER turnover. LSU has been dominating them all game but 4 turnovers have killed them.

Who should we be rooting for here??? IF LSU wins then that hurts Florida cuz Tennessee is their biggest win... However if Tennessee loses then they are eliminated from the SEC championship and don't have near as much to play for against Arkansas.

Who should we be rooting for here??? IF LSU wins then that hurts Florida cuz Tennessee is their biggest win... However if Tennessee loses then they are eliminated from the SEC championship and don't have near as much to play for against Arkansas.

We root for LSU, because the team on the other sideline is :ut: . :P

i actually want Tennessee to win this to keep pace with UF...

as I type this..LSU scores to go ahead with 9 seconds to play...28-24...

I wanted Tennessee to win and play them in Atlanta should arky drop two... Was hoping for a UF loss and UT to keep winning to win the east. Then we would play UT in the SECC game...just where i'm coming from...

This is one thing I hate about divisions, and why I have never been in favor of them. We've already beaten Uf, we shouldn't have to play them again.

One of the "experts" calling this game, said that an LSU win, would not only knock UT out of the race for the East, but would put LSU back in the race for the West Championship. How can this be?

One of the "experts" calling this game, said that an LSU win, would not only knock UT out of the race for the East, but would put LSU back in the race for the West Championship. How can this be?

He just meant they weren't eliminated from the west probably. I think if like Arky lost there last three, we lost our last two, they win out....something like that maybe?

He just meant they weren't eliminated from the west probably. I think if like Arky lost there last three, we lost our last two, they win out....something like that maybe?

That probably will happen. And Bama will beat Ohio State in the title game too. :roflol:

technically LSU isn't yet eliminated....If arky drops two.(particularly one to LSU), and we drop our games to UGA and SPUAT....then that gives Arky 2 losses, LSU 2 losses and Us 3...LSU would then win the division based on the head to head tie breaker...

technically LSU isn't yet eliminated....If arky drops two.(particularly one to LSU), and we drop our games to UGA and SPUAT....then that gives Arky 2 losses, LSU 2 losses and Us 3...LSU would then win the division based on the head to head tie breaker...

Auburn would only have to lose 1 game in that scenario to make it a 3 way tie between the teams

Auburn would only have to lose 1 game in that scenario to make it a 3 way tie between the teams

Congrats on your win vs :ut: .

I realize that...but i was trying to illustrate how LSU could still win the division.. That is how they could win the division. without a three way tie...

Congrats on your win vs :ut: .

thanks kickerman...

I gotcha aupcola

LSU's possible roads...

3 way tie

AU 10-2 (6-2) West Record: (4-1) Loss to Arky

Arky 9-3 (6-2) West Record: (4-1) Loss to LSU

LSU 10-2 (6-2) West Record: (4-1) Loss to Auburn

The next tie-breaker would be BCS ranking (where LSU would most definitely be higher, given this scenario means UGA beats AU)

or 3 way tie

AU 10-2 (6-2) West Record: (3-2) Loss to Arky, Bama

Arky 9-3 (6-2) West Record: (4-1) Loss to LSU

LSU 10-2 (6-2) West Record: (4-1) Loss to Auburn

AU would be eliminated.

Basically, if Auburn loses one more, and if Arky loses to UT, LSU controls their destiny again.

Archived