Coach Tuberville to be on Cold Pizza this morning

aukooze91

I saw the advertisement that Coach would be on Cold Pizza this morning. It did not say what time. Just letting the folks who will be able to watch know about it.

War Eagle! :au:

Did I miss it? I have it own now, work getting in the way. Has CTT already been on??

well I just turned it on, I'll be watching till 1

I'll post if I see him.

I saw the advertisement that Coach would be on Cold Pizza this morning. It did not say what time. Just letting the folks who will be able to watch know about it.

War Eagle! :au:

On right now!

Tubby basically said

1) He prefers a 4 team playoff, more than that and its a survival contest.

2) If Louisville goes undefeated, they should have a shot at the NC.

I give him props for making a stand-up comment about Louisville deserving a shot if they go undefeated. Over the last few years, he has received some criticism nationally because people perceive that the only reason he goes on the tube is to defend everything Auburn. He just proved the critics wrong and by speaking up for another team, I believe it may bode well for us in the future. I like him more and more every year. In the beginning I wasn't crazy about the hire, but he truly is an honest, hardworking, down-to-earth Auburn man.

I like him more and more every year. In the beginning I wasn't crazy about the hire, but he truly is an honest, hardworking, down-to-earth Auburn man.

I fit with this statement exactly. I was glad to get rid of Tater Tot, just not 100 percent sold on CTT.

I give him props for making a stand-up comment about Louisville deserving a shot if they go undefeated. Over the last few years, he has received some criticism nationally because people perceive that the only reason he goes on the tube is to defend everything Auburn. He just proved the critics wrong and by speaking up for another team, I believe it may bode well for us in the future. I like him more and more every year. In the beginning I wasn't crazy about the hire, but he truly is an honest, hardworking, down-to-earth Auburn man.

He's a good one. I don't think that I have ever doubted that what he was saying is really, truly what he thinks, and not just posturing.

Do y'all think CTT is starting to become the spokesman/symbolic leader of the SEC?

Phil has been around longer, but he is not a spokesman. He is more of a punchline, and whatever respect he had at some point has been undercut by his team's lack of discipline and his stool pigeon act w/ the NCAA.

Spurrier is more the evil genius/class clown.

Miles and Myth...I mean Myer...are too new.

Croom seems like a good guy and makes a great story, but he hasn't won enough.

Nutt comes across as a little crazy.

Shula, is well...a moron.

Most of the other coaches don't matter (no offense intended, but who is going to listen to the coach at KY, Vandy, etc)...

I could see that.

Spurrier does get a bunch of pub, but at the same time he and CTT seem to see eye to eye on many topics.

I am a bit surprised Fulmar is more vocal, but maybe with as many players getting in trouble lately, that has kept him from getting infront of a camera.

Myers seems to a little on the quite side, but so far seems to be a good guy. He or Miles hasn't been around long enough.

Richt is a good guy, but tends to be very PC and does very little talking (not a bad thing).

Yeah, I forgot about Richt when I made my little list. Richt is definitely a very good coach (this year's struggles aside), but just doesn't jump to mind b/c he is kind of quiet and pc. Plus I think a lot of people think maybe he isn't at Georgia for life...maybe back to FSU when Bowden retires. Southlink, is that a correct assessment?

I could see that.

Spurrier does get a bunch of pub, but at the same time he and CTT seem to see eye to eye on many topics.

I am a bit surprised Fulmar is more vocal, but maybe with as many players getting in trouble lately, that has kept him from getting infront of a camera.

Myers seems to a little on the quite side, but so far seems to be a good guy. He or Miles hasn't been around long enough.

Richt is a good guy, but tends to be very PC and does very little talking (not a bad thing).

I would say that Tuberville is the most vocal of the SEC coaches when it comes to talking about football issues and stuff like the BCS. Richt seem to do his talking on the gridiron. I could see Miles becoming more vocal once they start winning more and once he gets established as a keeper in Baton Rouge.

Archived