Who's going to the game?

vatz22au

About this time tomorrow I'll be on the bammer campus. Tickets are in the Auburn section on the upper deck (I believe the new upper deck?).

Leaving at 330 tomorrow afternoon as soon as the gf gets out of school. Our tickets are in a bammerfart section in the upper deck, Section LL I believe but I will be decked out in the orange and blue. I imagine I will be finding my way to the student section (to celebrate hopefully) at some point

:big: I'll be there with the wife....Tailgating off of University by the Arby's.....Tigerwalk @ noon...section N4 lower level for the game

Can't wait!!! WDE & BEAT BAMA!!!! :lol:

Ill be there. Cant flippin wait. Allow me to apologize in advance, unless you have the lower bowl visitors section seats (LL, MM)...the seats arent great for visitors.

Buffalo Phils on the strip has decent food and is a good bar. The Houndstooth was ranked #1 college bar in the country by SI, but it will be SLAM PACKED all weekend.

If any of you are there friday night, the strip is a loooot of fun.

Ill be there. Cant flippin wait. Allow me to apologize in advance, unless you have the lower bowl visitors section seats (LL, MM)...the seats arent great for visitors.

Buffalo Phils on the strip has decent food and is a good bar. The Houndstooth was ranked #1 college bar in the country by SI, but it will be SLAM PACKED all weekend.

BG, I heard Trotline was playing at some place called 4th and 23rd on saturday. Do you know anything of that?

BG, I heard Trotline was playing at some place called 4th and 23rd on saturday. Do you know anything of that?

What you hear is true. Trotline will be there saturday.

4th & 23rd is downtown. If you go down university (well past the strip) on the right youll see mellow mushroom...its right next to that.

Pretty cool bar actually.

BG (or anyone else) I have two tickets in U4-MM that I will gladly trade for two tickets in any AU section, even the endzone upper deck. I will throw in $100 for their troubles too. If any of you know of anyone, please PM me.

Circle Drill, you can sell those tickets on gameday and probably buy some there...and not lose any cash. There will be scalpers there (best ones around denny chimes and the south corners of the quad)...or try and hit up some of the bama boards. There's always someone trying to offload/swap visitor tix.

BOL has an open ticket board. As does tidefans and Bamamag.

Also, if you dumped those tix on ebay, you could have enough scratch to buy some in the AU section off of the ITAT board.

But bird in the hand and all that...

This will be my first time in T-town for a game besides with the band. Where is a good place to park and what is latest i should get there?

Where you should park depends on how late you get there. Since its the iron bowl, dont expect a good parking spot after 10 am. Maybe even 9. If you look at some campus maps, a good place to park (to get out early) is over by Rose Towers and the new dorms. (they look like apartment buildings but are on campus). There's a ton of parking over there. If you park near the quad or in the heart of campus its gonna take forever for you to get out.

Will be there..............leaving Cullman when the rooster crows! Parking at the University Club eating lunch with some relatives there. Then I am just gonna hoof it aroung until Gametime, walk around and try to remember my college days over in T-Town ( My Girlfriend was a Crimsonette when I was at Auburn so I spent some time there! )

We're heading down this afternoon. BG, our tickets are in the lower bowl, section MM (I think), but I didn't think we were in the visitor's section. Are you saying that we are?

The first ~30 rows of MM are visitor. Used to be more before the expansion. But also, almost all of NN and ~30 of LL are visitor too. So you will be around AU even if you arent right in the middle of em.

Dang right..........I'm there, baby!!!!!!!

War Eagle!!!!! Good Luck, BG.

Respect is the key to civility.

Archived